Suck it Bitchezzzzzzzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suck it Bitchezzzzzzzz

Got my CPA license in the mail today. Sure I knew I passed the CPA exam a couple months ago, but it's always nice to get the actual document. See you guys in the pokey once I cause the next Enron to fail.

Re: Suck it Bitchezzzzzzzz

A mail order CPA

Comment

I hate you SO very much

Congrats!

Comment

will you give out free advice?

Comment

Congrats man. Passing the CPA exam is a huge accomplishment.

Comment

Are you shopping for a boat and a psychotherapist?

Comment

You're doing all of the Wheater's taxes for free. ICT told me since there is no premium he'd find some perks for us. Don't fret, there are only 560 members and most are 42's socks so the real number is closer to 75 people. Post your address so we can mail you our stuff. :cheers

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2562.msg29137#msg29137 date=1291691626]
                I hate you SO very much

Congrats!
                [/quote]

When do you find out about your last test?

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2562.msg29145#msg29145 date=1291695473]
                  will you give out free advice?
                  [/quote]

Yes, but you must know it will more than likely just be hearsay and conjecture.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2562.msg29165#msg29165 date=1291733811]
                    You're doing all of the Wheater's taxes for free. ICT told me since there is no premium he'd find some perks for us. Don't fret, there are only 560 members and most are 42's socks so the real number is closer to 75 people. Post your address so we can mail you our stuff. :cheers
                    [/quote]

666 Devil's Way
                    Columbia, MO 66666

Comment

I have personal taxes and an LLC. I have income from NY and CA. I have lots of trouble with quicken so my accounting is off, sometimes WILDLY. thanks for doing this for me for free. also, I consider p0rn as research and have yet to see where the IRS could disagree. thoughts?

Comment

here's a real question.

if I'm away from home, say working in NY, do I categorize meals in Entertainment as usual or in Travel:Meals?

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2562.msg29787#msg29787 date=1291934835]
                          here's a real question.

if I'm away from home, say working in NY, do I categorize meals in Entertainment as usual or in Travel:Meals?
                          [/quote]

You want to post as little as possible to Meals/Entertainment because that is a 50% tax deduction. Travel expense is 100%. Don't get too detailed. Call it travel and be done with it.

Comment

thanks for the free advice. where can I reach you if I get audited?

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2562.msg29814#msg29814 date=1291946937]
                              thanks for the free advice. where can I reach you if I get audited?
                              [/quote]

wavingthewheat.com. It's a pretty cool site. Similar to p h o g .n e t, but with all the cool people.

Also, don't believe the hype. Getting audited is rare and the most typical case is asking for backup for one or two items. Easy peasy.

Comment

Working...
                              X