Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QWERTY + Police =

Re: QWERTY + Police =

Did film fanatic tell you its kinda long.

Heres the story: at 10 in the morning i got a knock on my door from a police office. It turns out all the whiteboards in the second floor of my dorm (i'm 1st) had racial epithets on them and had my name and room number.

I was at home when the shit went down on sunday and why would i incriminate myself? I wrote a handwriting sample which will not match and he went on his way. I think i know the people who did it, who have done a lot of stupid shit like taping a used maxi pad on my door. I wanted to confront then with this:

you're nice to my face and then do THAT. Do yourself a favor and leave me the fuck alone and DIAF, douchebag.

I then thought otherwise and talked to my RA about it.I thought otherwise as they could rat on me for buying them beer (which i did) so i want this situation to just die.

Thats it.....so far.

Comment

yeesh...I wouldn't want them to piss them off...then again, they can't really PROVE you bought them beer eh?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2551.msg29052#msg29052 date=1291667592]
        yeesh...I wouldn't want them to piss them off...then again, they can't really PROVE you bought them beer eh?
        [/quote]

yeah but they might have not even have thought of it.

Plus they're the ones who are going to get in more trouble, under 21 and no beer allowed period and it was their idea.

I have trouble saying no to people you see.

Comment

Buy them more beer but put some poison in it this time. There's not a problem in this world that can't be fixed with a little poison.

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=2551.msg29050#msg29050 date=1291667276]

Heres the story: at 10 in the morning i got a knock on my door from a police office. It turns out all the whiteboards in the second floor of my dorm (i'm 1st) had racial epithets on them and had my name and room number.

I was at home when the shit went down on sunday and why would i incriminate myself? I wrote a handwriting sample which will not match and he went on his way. I think i know the people who did it, who have done a lot of stupid shit like taping a used maxi pad on my door. I wanted to confront then with this:

you're nice to my face and then do THAT. Do yourself a favor and leave me the fuck alone and DIAF, douchebag.

I then thought otherwise and talked to my RA about it.I thought otherwise as they could rat on me for buying them beer (which i did) so i want this situation to just die.

Thats it.....so far.
            [/quote]

You got what you deserved! My opening salvo was a complete success! Prepare yourself for my prank war EX-BFF!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2551.msg29083#msg29083 date=1291675297]
              [quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=2551.msg29050#msg29050 date=1291667276]

Thats it.....so far.
              [/quote]

You got what you deserved! My opening salvo was a complete success! Prepare yourself for my prank war EX-BFF!
              [/quote]

Don't worry, Squirts. ICT is just acting out b/c he is hurt. You know how that saying goes.....you always hurt the ones you love the most. He'll come back around soon and give you back your half of the bff necklace he bought you at Claire's.

Comment

This thread got all

:piitb:

real quick

Comment

You live in a dorm?

Comment

[quote author=ReginaldVelJohnson link=topic=2551.msg29144#msg29144 date=1291694811]
                    You live in a dorm?
                    [/quote]

Yes.

I talked to the kids i think did it. They denied it and seemed genuine. I'm thouroughly confused.

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=2551.msg29147#msg29147 date=1291695695]
                      [quote author=ReginaldVelJohnson link=topic=2551.msg29144#msg29144 date=1291694811]
                      You live in a dorm?
                      [/quote]

Yes.

I talked to the kids i think did it. They denied it and seemed genuine. I'm thouroughly confused.
                      [/quote]

Sleep Racism

Comment

Working...
                      X