Random commerical you currently hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random commerical you currently hate

For me its the progressive commerical with the old man who says shit like "dag nabbit" and other weird phrases.

HATE it...

Re: Random commerical you currently hate

All those insurance commercials seem to be either awesome or sucky.

Awesome: Allstate with Dean Winters
    Sucky: any of the State Farm ones

Comment

:statefarmquasimexicandouchemention

Comment

That fucking KISS Dr. Pepper commercial that was on about 3 million times yesterday during all the football games.

Comment

Hate that bitch.

Comment

That DirecTV one with the guy who pauses and plays his "movie" in every room of his house. What tool watches a movie while walking from room to room?

Comment

The Subway commercials now where they speak like children. I want to kill them all.

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=2545.msg28972#msg28972 date=1291595877]
                The Subway commercials now where they speak like children. I want to kill them all.
                [/quote]

I want the doofy office schlub who lets the chick swipe his Subway Melt because she's now his girlfriend to whip out his cock and throw that line back at her.

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=2545.msg28944#msg28944 date=1291589044]
                  For me its the progressive commerical with the old man who says shit like "dag nabbit" and other weird phrases.

HATE it...
                  [/quote]

Yeah, that bugs me. They have so many others that work well, why keep using that one?

Comment

The new fucking awful Quiznos commercials that were running during Walking Dead. Holy shit.

Comment

Bacon Neck

Comment

Commercials? What are those? Oh, are commercials those things that people used to watch before DVRs were invented? LOL, I forgot that you KU hayseeds are always a few steps behind the rest of the civilized world.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawk1977 link=topic=2545.msg28954#msg28954 date=1291591037]
                          :statefarmquasimexicandouchemention
                          [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=2545.msg29049#msg29049 date=1291667088]
                            Commercials? What are those? Oh, are commercials those things that people used to watch before DVRs were invented? LOL, I forgot that you KU hayseeds are always a few steps behind the rest of the civilized world.
                            [/quote]

[img width=600 height=456]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff58/jhawk2001/GillMooseknuckle-1.gif?t=1291670905[/img]

Comment

[quote author=DeutschHistorian link=topic=2545.msg28972#msg28972 date=1291595877]
                              [/quote]

I actually like those commercials. But I agree with Hoopo the guy should say ok bitch then suck this! Plus, that Samantha chick is hot!

Comment

Working...
                              X