Stomach Flu....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stomach Flu....

Fucking terrible. I have pissed out of my ass 14 times already today.

I am so freaking dehydrated I can't move. Ugly day.

Help.

Re: Stomach Flu....

Have Turner pray over you. It'll make things all better.

Comment

I had it a couple weeks ago and it only lasted a day. My wife's lasted a couple days.
      Use wetnaps instead of toilet paper.

Comment

I'm not jealous of you...sorry to hear it

Comment

Sick fuckin sicks, period.

Do whatever you can to rehydrate yourself. That's the most important part.

Comment

i had a stomach virus like 3 times in the summer so i can sympathize.

Comment

Still going. this is hell. Yuck.

I blame phog.net. I visited. This is what I get. I can't imagine what would have happened if I actually posted.

Comment

drink a ton of gatorade or pedialyte.

I once had it so bad I drank 2 quarts of purple pedialyte and shat purple. It was almost as if I didn't process or absorb any of it. But it kept me from becoming beef jerky.

Also, if you can stand it, eat some dry toast and plain rice. Avoid any greasy type stuff.

Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Dry Toast are the keys to plugging your butthole up.

Comment

Ugh...makes sense after visiting ToOS

fourth trip since 6:30 a.m.

Comment

http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/10...ut-school.html

Virus that knocked out school identified

By MATT CAMPBELL
                    The Kansas City Star
                    More News

The illness that befell more than half the children at an Overland Park elementary school this week was a norovirus — but how the students contracted it is a mystery.

The Johnson County Health Department concluded that the afflicted students and staff at Trailwood Elementary School, 5101 W. 95th St., had been exposed to the highly contagious virus that causes gastroenteritis.

The virus has made headlines by affecting cruise ships. It cannot grow outside the human body, cannot be treated by antibiotics, lasts one or two days and usually includes vomiting and diarrhea.

The Shawnee Mission School District said 186 students and 12 staff members were absent Thursday due to illness. Classes were canceled, and the school remained closed Friday for a thorough cleaning.

People can be infected with norovirus by touching contaminated objects or surfaces and then placing their hand in their mouth, by having direct contact with an infected person or by eating food that has been contaminated.

School lunches at Trailwood are prepared off-site and delivered to it and other schools. But Trailwood is the only one that reported a problem.

Lougene Marsh, director of the county health department, said Friday that there was no way to conclusively say how the affected people contracted the illness.

“I would guess we’ll never know,” she said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/10...#ixzz17utDg400

Comment

I hate that stuff. Drink something, set alarm for 11 minutes, squirt it out into the toilet via ass.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=2541.msg28935#msg28935 date=1291584841]
                        I had it a couple weeks ago and it only lasted a day. My wife's lasted a couple days.
                        Use wetnaps instead of toilet paper.
                        [/quote]

This.

Comment

I had the same issue last Sunday-Tuesday. Was not fun and I felt like I couldn't get enough to drink (and was not a bit hungry). I had a fever for the first two days. Still trying to get back on a regular poop schedule.

Comment

Working...
                          X