Who knocked up sweet Dee- ASIP season finale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knocked up sweet Dee- ASIP season finale

The next episode of season 6 isf inding out who got dee pregnant.

I didn't know if carmen was pre op or post op but i thought it would be an interesting option

Re: Who knocked up sweet Dee- ASIP season finale

While I'm hoping for Rickety Cricket, I think it's going to be a random dude or maybe the Jason Sudeikis character or the old high school sweetheart that was leaving his wife for her. If they hadn't ruled out Mac, I'd say it's him just because they are married in real life.

Comment

Look for a Dallas-like ending.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2530.msg28835#msg28835 date=1291472451]
        While I'm hoping for Rickety Cricket, I think it's going to be a random dude or maybe the Jason Sudeikis character or the old high school sweetheart that was leaving his wife for her. If they hadn't ruled out Mac, I'd say it's him just because they are married in real life.
        [/quote]

i forgot the revenge dater.

Comment

:bump:

I called it on carmen. kind of.

Comment

Very good way to end the year. Also, the Christmas special last week was fantastic. The season was not their best, but the finished strong.

Comment

It's hard to keep a good show good. There's only so many plot lines out there until you get to the crap ones.

Comment

Working...
              X