Does your butthole ever burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your butthole ever burn?

Chipotle+Barbacoa+Black Beans+Hot Salsa+Corn Salsa+Sour Cream+Cheese+Drenching in Tabasco Chipotle Sause=Burning Butt.

It's science.

Re: Does your butthole ever burn?

Truth. I had that combo on Wednesday night and nearly shit myself on Thursday morning on the way to work. Had to stop at a McDonald's to shoot flames out the ol' caboose.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2521.msg28725#msg28725 date=1291406780]
      Truth. I had that combo on Wednesday night and nearly shit myself on Thursday morning on the way to work. Had to stop at a McDonald's to shoot flames out the ol' caboose.
      [/quote]

It's so good its totally worth it.

Comment

I ate at Houston's the other night and had the thai steak and noodle salad... hot fuckin' lava. Looked like somebody filled my toilet up with mud and then threw an M80 in there.

Comment

[quote author=CrushedDove link=topic=2521.msg28728#msg28728 date=1291406992]
          I ate at Houston's the other night and had the thai steak and noodle salad... hot fuckin' lava. Looked like somebody filled my toilet up with mud and then threw an M80 in there.
          [/quote]

The visuals are top quality. You should be a novelist.

Comment

Went to a Thai place in Wichita and told the waiter to make my Pad Thai "As hot as possible". He warned me it was going to be too hot and that he would not refund me if I didn't like it. Ended up choking down a 1/4 of it and literally shat out red pepper flakes in the middle of night. :devil:

Comment

I had some wings last night, this morning's poop wasn't so fun. The stinging even after you're done is not fun.

Comment

After eating dry-rub curry with a bunch of chili sauce? Yes.

After eating a Chipotle burrito smothered with Sriracha sauce? Oh yes.

After consuming dozens of Blazin' hot wings from B-Dubz? Hell yes.

Comment

Only after that hard time I served.

Comment

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2521.msg28752#msg28752 date=1291412289]
                    Only after that hard time I served.
                    [/quote]

A man not ashamed of his past.

Comment

Comment

As I realize many of you are complete amateurs with hot foods, here's a quick self-help guide.

1. About 20 minutes before the meal, down a glug-glug of max strength Pepto Bismol.
                        2. Five minutes before, drop a couple of Zantac or generic equivalent.
                        (Optional step 2.5: Down a Beano or other anti-fart.)
                        3. Consume hot food with a compliment of beers. Porters are especially nice here, but as the hot foods sometimes blow out your taste buds, it's sort've a waste. Cheep beer will do. Just get Beast Lite and enjoy yourself. DRINK A LOT OF BEER.)
                        4. Down ONE Vicodin before sleeping.
                        (Optional: Chase Vicodin with ONE strong beer, about 7 percent. Don't go overboard here or you'll die.)

Wake up happy.

You are welcome.

Comment

Today.
                          Yesterday's menu was chicken rice w/ lots of chili paste for lunch and then spicy TomYum noodle soup (Ban Mian) for dinner.
                          Hot!

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2521.msg28816#msg28816 date=1291440100]
                            As I realize many of you are complete amateurs with hot foods, here's a quick self-help guide.

1. About 20 minutes before the meal, down a glug-glug of max strength Pepto Bismol.
                            3. Consume hot food with a compliment of beers. Porters are especially nice here, but as the hot foods sometimes blow out your taste buds, it's sort've a waste. Cheep beer will do. Just get Beast Lite and enjoy yourself. DRINK A LOT OF BEER.)
                            (Optional: Chase Vicodin with ONE strong beer, about 7 percent. Don't go overboard here or you'll die.)

Wake up happy.

You are welcome.
                            [/quote]

All of this helps with the other issues. What do you suggest for the burning butt?

I use goldbond.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2521.msg28869#msg28869 date=1291493643]
                              [quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2521.msg28816#msg28816 date=1291440100]

Wake up happy.

You are welcome.
                              [/quote]

All of this helps with the other issues. What do you suggest for the burning butt?

I use goldbond.
                              [/quote]

Well, if it's that bad, take TWO Vicodin and chug a fifth of Jack Daniels.

Comment

Working...
                              X