Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WavingTheWheat.com is Proud to Introduce..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WavingTheWheat.com is Proud to Introduce..

WavingTheWheat.com is Proud to Introduce our new STAFF Writer!

Jason Spencer covers College basketball for RushTheCourt.net doing some coverage for the Big Sky Conference. KU Basketball is Jason's first love, and so will be writing articles for us. His first article is posted already and more to come.

After the UCLA game Jason did an interview on an Internet Radio station http://www.blogtalkradio.com/offtheboards right after Nadir Tharpe. He plugged the site, and hopefully will help us drive some discussion and bring visitors.

We are very happy to have him helping us with our little "rebel KU site". Welcome aboard Jason!

Re: WavingTheWheat.com is Proud to Introduce..

SWEET

Comment

Does this mean we are BIG TIME now?

Welcome, Jason!

Comment

Excellent article and welcome Jason!

Comment

SWEET! Welcome :tanno:

Comment

Just heard the shout out you gave

thanks for the mention, Jason

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Thank you for all the kind words. It is an honor to get to write for your website. I am an enourmous Jayhawk fan and to be part of a new site is very exciting for me. I really believe that this website can be better than all the rest for the simple reason that it is geared towards the user. Fans are what makes college basketball what it is. If you silence the words of your fans than you are taking away their greatest passion which is to discuss their team with other fans. I hope that you like my first article and hope that it will drive discussion on subjects that go beyond the box score. That is what I intend to do with most of my articles. A little about myself. I was born and raised in Topeka, Kansas. I attended the University of Kansas like alot of you. I ended up criss crossing the country living here and there. I finally settled in San Diego, California but have never forgotten what my Dad handed down to me, a love for Kansas basketball. I write for RushTheCourt.net covering the Big Sky Conference currently and now have signed on here to cover the Jayhawks on a part-time basis. I also write screenplays and television pilots running my own website to promote that so I have alot going on. However I want to make one of my goals clear. I want to help you guys bring this website forward. You have something here that is different than the rest. All Jayhawk fans need to know about it. I will do my best to help bring a new aspect to the site that will bring in more posters. Now to wrap up my rambling, it's a pleasure to be here and thank you for the opportunity. Rock Chalk!

Comment

Awesome...we're lucky to have you

love the passion...looking forward to what the season brings

ROCK CHALK

Comment

premium is only a hop, skip, and jump away...

Comment

[quote author=Chingon link=topic=2520.msg28763#msg28763 date=1291415677]
                      premium is only a hop, skip, and jump away...
                      [/quote]

BLASPHEMY!

Comment

gotta love it when the admin is against premium material

GOOD FORM

Comment

Hey Jason, not a bad start my friend. Keep up the good work.

Comment

He's already a better writer than Pitts and Phogfan150 (I kid, I kid).

Welcome to WtW.com, Spencer.

Comment

Working...
                            X