Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay you cocksuckers, it's time for Profanity Friday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay you cocksuckers, it's time for Profanity Friday!

In my new role as uber-secret moderator (so uber-secret that I'm the only one that knows about it), I hereby proclaim Profanity Friday open! What is Profanity Friday, you may ask? Jesus, are you really that much of a shithead? Profanity Friday is the day where you not only allowed, but expected to make profanity laced posts. It's simple, and really quite good for the soul.

So Ben fucking Howland, who whined like a bitch about the foul call at the buzzer while ignoring the fact that his fucking forwards were setting moving picks like a goddamn offensive lineman the entire night, can take his cunt-faced complaining and suck my cock. If the fucking officals had actually called a fucking moving screen like they are supposed to your punk-ass team wouldn't have even been close.

Give it your best shot, you shit eating pussies!

I'm offended!! And Hurt, and offended!!

Comment

Re: Okay you cocksuckers, it's time for Profanity Friday!

ICT is back baby!!!

Comment

There are 400,000 words in the English language and there are 7
        of them you can't say on Phog.net. What a ratio that is.
        399,993 to 7. They must really be bad. They'd have to be outrageous
        to be seperated from a group that large. All of you over here,you 7,
        Bad Words. That's what they told us they were, remember?
        "That's a bad word!" No bad words, bad thoughts, bad intentions, and words. You know the 7, don't you, that you can't say on Phog.net?
        "Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, CockSucker, MotherFucker, and Tits"
        Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul,
        curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war.
        Wow! ...and Tits doesn't even belong on the list. That is such a friendly
        sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here,
        man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a
        snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist
        snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits,
        Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just
        One."

Comment

I think it is time the fucking pussy student's section stops the "Bull Shit" chant and starts chanting "the ref's are cock suckers." (clap, clap, clap-clap-clap). Am I right you fucking dickweeds? We fucking need to get creative on bashing the whore officials and hit them in the dick.

Comment

This thread is so full of fucking bullshit and all of you are just a bunch motherfuckers.

Comment

[quote author=LickerMan link=topic=2509.msg28603#msg28603 date=1291387415]
              There are 400,000 words in the English language and there are 7
              of them you can't say on Phog.net. What a ratio that is.
              399,993 to 7. They must really be bad. They'd have to be outrageous
              to be seperated from a group that large. All of you over here,you 7,
              Bad Words. That's what they told us they were, remember?
              "That's a bad word!" No bad words, bad thoughts, bad intentions, and words. You know the 7, don't you, that you can't say on Phog.net?
              Those are the heavy seven. Those are the ones that'll infect your soul,
              curve your spine, and keep the country from winning the war.
              Wow! ...and Tits doesn't even belong on the list. That is such a friendly
              sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here,
              man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a
              snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist
              snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits,
              Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just
              One."
              [/quote]

I don't mean to FUCKING correct you ASSHOLE, but MOTHERFUCKER you forgot one. WAVINGTHEWHEAT is now banned...... BITCH.

Comment

why don't you go shit on a fucking dick

Comment

I was going to say I loved you all before coming across this thread, but now all you stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfuckers can lick my asshole.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2509.msg28618#msg28618 date=1291389780]
                    I was going to say I loved you all before coming across this thread, but now all you stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfuckers can lick my asshole.
                    [/quote]

Meh, I'll pass this time..... Cock Face.

Comment

Good day for this beakum. I am going to get personal with you assholes. Cancer is a mother fucking low life cum guzzling gutter slut. A.L.S. can take a huge cock right up it's fucking ass and choke on it as it comes out it's cock sucking mouth. :gun:

Comment

[quote author=LimeHawk link=topic=2509.msg28632#msg28632 date=1291392781]
                        Good day for this beakum. I am going to get personal with you assholes. Cancer is a mother fucking low life cum guzzling gutter slut. A.L.S. can take a huge cock right up it's fucking ass and choke on it as it comes out it's cock sucking mouth. :gun:
                        [/quote]

Up the ass and out the mouth? Damn Lime! Sucks you're not well, but damn you're hung!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2509.msg28636#msg28636 date=1291393265]
                          [quote author=LimeHawk link=topic=2509.msg28632#msg28632 date=1291392781]
                          [/quote]

Up the ass and out the mouth? Damn Lime! Sucks you're not well, but damn you're hung!
                          [/quote]

Not me with all the problems, just Dad and Brother-In-Law. But, I am hung like a gnat motherfucker!!

Comment

This bullshit is the dog's boll... nutsack. Between being AIDZ free and having the Battle of Korean socks, I think I really like this fucking pile of shit.

Testies. That is all.

Comment

[quote author=lessbigzee link=topic=2509.msg28650#msg28650 date=1291395190]
                              This bullshit is the dog's boll... nutsack. Between being AIDZ free and having the Battle of Korean socks, I think I really like this fucking pile of shit.

Testies. That is all.
                              [/quote]

You fucking taint tickling motherfucker. Go stick a rake up your ass.

Also, welcome to the board.

I'm Jhawk2001, the biggest pile of smegma on the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X