X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well...i'm done with top chef all-stars

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: well...i'm done with top chef all-stars

Can't believe that freak Carla is on it.

Comment

Still have Casey and Jamie.

Comment

BUMP just finally DL'd the first ep

BLAIS

Comment

[quote author=JackLord link=topic=2487.msg28282#msg28282 date=1291267616]
          NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I was hoping for Fat Fabio to go first.

Comment

I actually like fabio honestly...I think he's funny as well as talented

cannot stand Carla and fucking Marcel

don't know the red head's name, but she's annoying...and how bad was last season that they had to bring in Tiffany...Angelo is talented, but they just really had nothing last year

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2487.msg29538#msg29538 date=1291856179]

don't know the red head's name, but she's annoying...and how bad was last season that they had to bring in Tiffany...Angelo is talented, but they just really had nothing last year
              [/quote]

DITS TOPE CHEF, NOT TOPE SCALLUP!

Comment

hahaha...don't know if you hate him for that or love him, but I enjoyed that line

rewatched the ep tonight...I hope angelo goes home...jamie has some DSLs....casey looks extremely hot, but can't find a decent picture online (probably not looking in the right place)

Chicago and Vegas had the best talent IMO (full disclosure, picked the show up in season four)

Don't know how some of these people go on TV, watch themselves, make money, and then don't fix their teeth (I'm looking at you Jen and Dale L.)

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2487.msg29538#msg29538 date=1291856179]

[/quote]

It's not like I dislike Fat Fabio from his first go around, but after one episode I'm already sick of his "I made homemade pasta and I'm a pasta god" stitch. I definitely agree that Carla, Marcel and Stephen are ones I'd like to see go home.

Comment

Anyone still watching?

Fabio was destined to go home with that "burger"...but I'm still sad to see him go

I feel like Angelo is much more likable this season...but perhaps it's because other chefs have upped their douche levels so much more...Blaise hasn't been killing it like I expected him too, but I hope he still wins

Antonia annoys the piss outta me

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2487.msg41741#msg41741 date=1297518072]
                      Anyone still watching?

Fabio was destined to go home with that "burger"...but I'm still sad to see him go

I feel like Angelo is much more likable this season...but perhaps it's because other chefs have upped their douche levels so much more...Blaise hasn't been killing it like I expected him too, but I hope he still wins

Antonia annoys the piss outta me
                      [/quote]

Still here. Fabio grew on me as the season progressed. Still like Blaise the best and although Angelo hasn't been as much of a dick I think that's due to the stronger willed personalities around him this time. Guy is still a putz.

Whatever happens....please, please, please don't let Carla win.

Comment

haha, I think that's the same sentiment that everyone had the first time around

It was an "i'll take ANYONE over Carla" attitude

Comment

Working...
                        X