Today is World AIDZ Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is World AIDZ Day

Nice to see the world finally acknowledging the Phog.net AIDZ crisis.

[img]http://media.klewtv.com/images/320*240/113010_white_house.jpg[/img]

Re: Today is World AIDZ Day

So if you register today on Phog.net, do you get a free year of premium?

Comment

Welcome Pekka , it's an AIDZ free zone around here. I think you will find there are quite a few great features on this site. Many of the top notch posters (not me included) from the other site are now residing here and I always enjoyed your work on TOS.

Comment

Today is World AIDZ Day

In honor of World Phog.net AIDZ Day we here at WavingTheWheat.com would like to offer all new users...

ONE YEAR of Chat for FREE!

Just use the coupon code "scotch" when registering.

Comment

The Black Death finally arrived at the Naismith house. My old PC got the ick on Monday and crashed. Don't know for sure that it was Phognet, but it probably was. It was old enough to be replaced anyway, but it's just a pain in the ass to do it. Thank God for old laptops in the meantime. I don't think I'll be headed back there anytime soon, or at least until the Aidz virus is conquered. I'll miss it in the meantime.

Comment

Teh aidz never got me. The banhammer got me. Good thing I can tell ICT to fuck off here without fear of retribution.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2461.msg27982#msg27982 date=1291216474]
              Teh aidz never got me. The banhammer got me. Good thing I can tell ICT to fuck off here without fear of retribution.
              [/quote]

Hey Dom... Go Fuck Yourself! :cheers

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2461.msg27990#msg27990 date=1291217857]
                [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2461.msg27982#msg27982 date=1291216474]
                [/quote]

Hey Dom... Go Fuck Yourself! :cheers
                [/quote]
                :runaway: :piitb: :tanno:

Comment

Aidz never got me either....but my visits have probably dropped 95% since this site started

Comment

Now if only President Obama will order airstrikes on Phog.net the scourge could be wiped off the face of the Internet. Better yet, just turn all of Plano, Texas into a smoking crater with tactical nukes.

Comment

Is it strange that National Aids Day falls on the same day as National Be A Creeper Day?

Comment

Working...
                      X