The ListEater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ListEater

Hilarious story from texags...apparently some girl didn't want to stand in line for tickets to the Cotton Bowl:
    It would cause a riot if someone did this to the Missouri/KState camping list...

well i decided to go campout with everyone else out in front of kyle field tuesday afternoon. I had a blast. Candy 95 came out there and brought an assload of pizzas from pappa john's and coach fran and wife came out there and took a roll call and a whole bunch of pictures. Well anyways it was nearing 5:30 am (i was asleep), and i wake up and hear this guy talking behind our tent saying "Window 8, we need everyone that was on window 8 to come up to check in, some girl ate the list!"

At this point i jolted upright and though i had one of those extended dreams...but no, some fat ugly skanky ***** got in front of the ticket lines at 5 am and when we started to assemble to get in the official lines, she said she waited for 2 hours! so she was NOT moving. Then she said the list wasnt university sanctioned and she was "right with god" and SWALLOWED THE LIST

WHO DOES THAT!??! well i think the batt got a picture of her, so if you see her on campus throw **** at her....i mean literal ****. like pretend you are a chimp at the zoo. She deserves it.
    http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...amp;forum_id=5

Re: The ListEater

too bad she's not hot because she likes to swallow.

Comment

Re: The ListEater

where is the pic of her? They kept talking about a video of it, but then something about their staff taking it down;

Comment

Working...
      X