Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICThawk

I see you snooping around.

I have a sock you can use if you want to come back incognito.

Re: ICThawk

He's hooring around all right

Comment

Sucks the cock!!! :runaway:

Comment

Lay off ICT.
        We'll get in trouble with the Justice Department without Gay members.

Comment

I hear WTW gets a bandwidth discount by allowing ICTs type on the board.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=2430.msg27548#msg27548 date=1291084012]
            Lay off ICT.
            We'll get in trouble with the Justice Department without Gay members.
            [/quote]

For the record, I have never even MET the guy. I will not take the fall for turning this one gay.

Comment

Holy shit, ICT is gay? I guess that explains The Shocker.

Comment

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2430.msg27605#msg27605 date=1291128189]

[/quote]

REELIN' EM IN....AGAIN!

Comment

:dirtybird: :piitb:

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2430.msg27585#msg27585 date=1291099336]
                      [/quote]

I know terrible posts are your thing but WTF is this supposed to mean? Please try to suck in less confusing manner. TIA.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=2430.msg27665#msg27665 date=1291139049]
                        [/quote]

I know terrible posts are your thing but WTF is this supposed to mean? Please try to suck in less confusing manner. TIA.
                        [/quote]

See, the art of my posting style is that you need to think a little bit about what it means instead of having it spelled out for you. In this case, allow me to emoticize: :dirtybird: :tanno:

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2430.msg27696#msg27696 date=1291142902]
                          [quote author=TheShocker link=topic=2430.msg27665#msg27665 date=1291139049]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

See, the art of my posting style is that you need to think a little bit about what it means instead of having it spelled out for you. In this case, allow me to emoticize: :dirtybird: :tanno:
                          [/quote]

And :piitb:

Comment

Working...
                          X