Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just kicked off p90x

And boy are my arms tired....no, seriously

Started this last winter and with my CPA studies I just put it on the back burner and got lazy

well, I'm tired of being a fat ass and got motivated to start today...I recall having my ass kicked, but had forgotten how it felt...bad, but in a good way

anyone here completed this program? I know ToOS has had several threads, but I didn't know if we discussed it here

hoping that I can stick with it as well as cutting back booze and other bad habits...anyway, share your stories if you've got em

Re: Just kicked off p90x

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2426.msg27502#msg27502 date=1291079333]
    And boy are my arms tired....no, seriously

Started this last winter and with my CPA studies I just put it on the back burner and got lazy

well, I'm tired of being a fat ass and got motivated to start today...I recall having my ass kicked, but had forgotten how it felt...bad, but in a good way

anyone here completed this program? I know ToOS has had several threads, but I didn't know if we discussed it here

hoping that I can stick with it as well as cutting back booze and other bad habits...anyway, share your stories if you've got em
    [/quote]

Dude I am proud of you, and I don't want to be an enabler. But are you sure you want to start this NOW? Its going to be hell during the holidays. I think that is what crappy months of Jan-mar are for....push it off until new years resolution.

Comment

Thanks...I definitely thought about that...but with work, I'm only gonna get a few days off around Christmas to get lazy and I felt like I really needed to get a jump start..don't like the way that I've been living/eating

That said, at least I got past the "eating" holiday (which may or may not have been the eye opener for me)

Comment

[img width=480 height=600]http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4134/4881001967_56cac97ef1_z.jpg[/img]

Comment

I should be finishing my 2nd month but work travel got in the way so I restarted from the beginning a few weeks ago. Now that I'm really seeing results, I'm loving it. It does hurt in the best way.

I've often wondered though, is Tony doing Dreya? I dunno, I get that vibe from the videos.

Comment

I thought he was bangin' maureen

Comment

If you can pull of the diet they want you to do, then you're a man. It's not easy.

Comment

P90x is for capitalist pussies.

I require no such gimmick.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2426.msg27582#msg27582 date=1291093212]
                  I thought he was bangin' maureen
                  [/quote]

Is Maureen the "german potato soup" gal? She's kinda awkward.

Oh wait. I see what's going on here. Carry on.

Comment

yeah she is

jah-men po-tay-to

it sounded like dreya was getting married or something...

Comment

I've used the program's workouts plus various freeweight exercises I do (bench, squats, etc.). It definitely kicks your ass. I wouldn't even attempt at completing the program without at least being in decent shape.

Comment

Haha, what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment...0-60 in one workout

it's good so far though...much better than the BS lifestyle I was living

Comment

Working...
                        X