Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead - 11/28 (thread might contain spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead - 11/28 (thread might contain spoilers)

Another great episode. Sad there is only one left.

Very awesome and haunting that the show used John Murphy's Adagio in D Minor from the movie Sunshine when they caravan was leaving the quarry and headed for the CDC.

Very touching scene between Amy and Andrea. I like how they touched on the Rick and Shane situation that is dealt with in Volume 1. Interesting previews for the final episode of the season.

ff24? What did you think about Vol. 1 and 2?

I read Vol. 13 that just came out last Tuesday that takes it up to issue 78. Shits about to get real. Issue 79 just came out and they say issue 80 will be major.

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/28 (thread might contain spoilers)

I finished Vol 1 on the plane, couldn't find Vol 2 in Vegas but it's on the way from Amazon at the moment so I'll have it Wednesday. I haven't seen last night's episode yet so I'm not sure how it will compare to what has happened in the books yet but holy shit is there some crazy stuff going on at the end of one. I'm trying to tip toe around spoilers here but I doubt they will conclude the first season of the TV show with the MAJOR event at the end of 1 (not volume 1, book 1 I think...I get confused). No of the lead up that was in the book is in the show so far, but man that was sure shocking.

Comment

It was an awesome episode. I asked for a few of the books for Xmas. I think I might be getting a iPad and hope to the them books in digital form. With the Nook Color coming out I don't see why we shouldn't.

Comment

All 79 issues are available on the Image Comics app for the iPad and iPhone. Volumes 1 through 11 are available on there as well.

Most bang for your buck would be the Compendium that collects issues 1 through 48 or the first 8 volumes.
        http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-C...dp/1607060760/

And the end of that is major.

$60 in stores, cheaper online.

Comment

Working...
        X