Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what I just figured out?

This is not the Phog!
    :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:

I would have thought after 4 months this place would be an exact replica, the same amount of posts, the same topics, the same number of posters. Well I just realized it is not. Damn the luck. :tanno:

Re: Guess what I just figured out?

penis.

Comment

No :AIDZ here

Plenty of :dirtybird: :piitb: :pedo: :oldballs: , however

Comment

I have a confession to make.... I have a big dong.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=2407.msg27280#msg27280 date=1291001160]
          [/quote]

Thats it, we're done. Everyone pack up. Time to start a new board...

Comment

[/quote]

Can we get an ignore function in this place?

Comment

[quote author=Impuro link=topic=2407.msg27268#msg27268 date=1290996699]
              No :AIDZ here

Plenty of :dirtybird: :piitb: :pedo: :oldballs: , however
              [/quote]

forgot the most common act around here: :jerkoff:

Comment

Guess what I figured out....its not nearly as fun to create socks on this board when nothing is censored and you can literally post no wrong. :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2407.msg27568#msg27568 date=1291087908]
                  Guess what I figured out....its not nearly as fun to create socks on this board when nothing is censored and you can literally post no wrong. :runaway:
                  [/quote]

Good point. On the other hand, it is quite possible to get kicked out of chat, for almost no reason at all, necessitating the need for a sock to chastise the moderator who did the kicking.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=2407.msg27528#msg27528 date=1291082007]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

In your profile there is a Buddy List section that also has an Ignore Member section. FYI.

Comment

Comment

Good point. On the other hand, it is quite possible to get kicked out of chat, for almost no reason at all, necessitating the need for a sock to chastise the moderator who did the kicking.
                        while you are quite possibly a sock...the only bannable offense is rolling dice

oh yeah, that, and joe davising

Comment

[quote author=Protozoan link=topic=2407.msg27575#msg27575 date=1291089766]
                          [quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2407.msg27568#msg27568 date=1291087908]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

fuck jefe for kicking you. AMIRITE?

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2407.msg27607#msg27607 date=1291128432]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

In your profile there is a Buddy List section that also has an Ignore Member section. FYI.
                            [/quote]

We can have Buddy Lists!!!11!!! Oh my, let me get to setting those up :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2407.msg27662#msg27662 date=1291138833]
                              [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2407.msg27607#msg27607 date=1291128432]
                              [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We can have Buddy Lists!!!11!!! Oh my, let me get to setting those up :runaway:
                              [/quote]

This place is SOOOO cliquish!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X