four loko

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• four loko

Up in emporia for Thanksgiving.....they still sell them here....I got one to split with the Gf Just to see what the fuss was all about

Anyone else had one? Some people on toos said it made them puke blood.....interesting

Re: four loko

I still have a case of them. If they were sugar free I'd probably drink them all the time. The guy at the liquor store in Wichita told me a they have week or so to sell what's left on their shelves. They still had like 50 cases left.

Apparently, Four Loko is still going to sell their product but with no caffiene.

Comment

Goin ham tonight.

Comment

Re: Re: four loko

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2384.msg26959#msg26959 date=1290827292]
        Up in emporia for Thanksgiving.....they still sell them here....I got one to split with the Gf Just to see what the fuss was all about

Anyone else had one? Some people on toos said it made them puke blood.....interesting
        [/quote]

They must be epic pussies. It doesn't taste good but put down 2 before you go out and you'll have a blast.

Comment

I know many people who have bought multiple cases of the stuff in the last week. Stocking up like its 2000 and the world is gonna end again.

I personally just think the stuff is completely nasty. Just tastes gross. But it does get ya drunk.

Comment

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=2384.msg26962#msg26962 date=1290828264]

Goin ham tonight.
            [/quote]

Are you mixing these two? Jesus. If I slam a bunch of Loko and Tequila I'm either fuckin' or fightin'.

Comment

Two Four Loko bong:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_pYsbXPm-w

Comment

Re: Re: four loko

[quote author=bedouinsoundclash link=topic=2384.msg26965#msg26965 date=1290828669]
                [quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=2384.msg26962#msg26962 date=1290828264]

Goin ham tonight.
                [/quote]

Are you mixing these two? Jesus. If I slam a bunch of Loko and Tequila I'm either fuckin' or fightin'.
                [/quote]

[img width=600 height=450]http://tapa.tk/mu/4cb708e6-88ac-77f8.jpg[/img]

Tequila battleship. You only holiday party every so often

Comment

Had Four Loko once. It was disgusting, but it gave me a pretty good buzz so I guess that's something.

Comment

You want a crazy drunk drink some Absinthe. It's like drinking liquid heroin.

Comment

just had one...I could see how drinking two or three would give major headaches....way too sweet

had blue raspberry...tasted like cough medicine...glad I tried though

Comment

Working...
                      X