This sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This sucks!

I have been waiting all week for today and I am sick. I can't eat anything. This is bullshit!

This sucks!

Well I just easily consumed multiple plates of food. Miserably full! You're welcome!

Comment

Re: This sucks!

Drubkjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2368.msg26864#msg26864 date=1290718462]
        Drubkjjjjjjjjjjjjj
        [/quote]

This.

Comment

I have imbibed 10 Copperhead Pale Ale's and am somehow still functioning. And I made sweet, sweet love to some turkey and stuffing not once, but twice.

Comment

I am a bloated remnant of my ordinary self.

Comment

Thanksgiving 2010 was a bust. Mother in Law did not make oyster dressing. Me and my FIL have an empty pit in our stomachs we had to fill with Scotch.

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2368.msg26889#msg26889 date=1290739498]
                Thanksgiving 2010 was a bust. Mother in Law did not make oyster dressing. Me and my FIL have an empty pit in our stomachs we had to fill with Scotch.
                [/quote]

We didn't have Deviled Eggs. I about slapped a bitch!

Comment

[quote author=dewarsrocks link=topic=2368.msg26889#msg26889 date=1290739498]
                  Me and my FIL have an empty pit in our stomachs we had to fill with Scotch.
                  [/quote]

Then it was a Happy Thanksgiving afterall !

Comment

Working...
                  X