Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Radio

I don't care how you spell it

anyway, I love talk radio...in the car, I'd much rather listen to talk radio than music

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Re: Talk Radio

In the car, yes, I agree. Instead of listening to talk radio though I just plug my phone in and listen to podcasts.

BOOM

Talk radio about what I want to hear with no commercials.

Comment

Well, yes...the morning show I listen to is a four hour talk radio show...they have podcasts from all the way back in 08, so I'm working through it

Comment

Yeah, if podcasts count, that's all I listen to in my car.

Otherwise talk radio (especially my local stuff) is garbage..

Comment

Yeah, I'm all about podcasts. I can get major music ADD in the car and its dangerous to constantly fiddle with my iPod while driving.

I really despise local sports radio though. I think my blood pressure jumps 20 points if I listen to it for more than 10 minutes.

Comment

I just love talk radio...hell, I used to listen to Grundhard (sp) and Chris and Cowboy every day...don't care about the quality....hell, sometimes the crappy stuff is even better

also, marty and whoever his partner was...can't recall at the moment

Comment

Talk radio/podcasts are the way to go on long trips. Music can get boring after a while. Talk helps you stay awake and focused.

Comment

I have fairly regimented talk radio regimen. Morning Edition and ATC with NHL Live and the Power Play on XM 204 sandwiched in between. Never listen to local talk radio of any sort.

Comment

1310 The Ticket in Dallas is the best sports talk station I've heard. The way they handle Cowboys meltdowns are incredible. There are definite homers, but many of the hosts are genuinely funny and rip on the homers.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2338.msg26419#msg26419 date=1290539421]
                    In the car, yes, I agree. Instead of listening to talk radio though I just plug my phone in and listen to podcasts.

BOOM

Talk radio about what I want to hear with no commercials.
                    [/quote]

This. I listen to WWLS in OKC in my car and podcasts. Podcasts most the day at work.

Comment

Working...
                    X