Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Email of the day

Hi Joe,

Might you have an ETA on the gas statements? (Our Production Accountant keeps pestering me about it. Her name is Teresa. Do you know the sound of the stereotypical wife who constantly nags her husband? That’s what I hear all day. And I don’t need a calendar, because she constantly reminds me what day it is. But don’t tell her I told you)

How much trouble would I get into if I sent that email?

Re: Office Email of the day

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2331.msg26339#msg26339 date=1290529256]
    Hi Joe,

Might you have an ETA on the gas statements? (Our Production Accountant keeps pestering me about it. Her name is Teresa. Do you know the sound of the stereotypical wife who constantly nags her husband? That’s what I hear all day. And I don’t need a calendar, because she constantly reminds me what day it is. But don’t tell her I told you)

How much trouble would I get into if I sent that email?
    [/quote]

Tell her you should have something for her after lunch. You're going out for Mexican.

Comment

[img width=600 height=338]http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2008_Wanted/008WTD_Lorna_Scott_002.jpg[/img]

Comment

Well, do you have one? If you weren't shitty at your job, she wouldn't pester you.

Disclaimer - I'm sure you're fantastic at your job.

Comment

I was out friday and monday...she's pestering me cause thanksgiving is coming up

she got her statements first thing this am

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2331.msg26395#msg26395 date=1290534567]
            I was out friday and monday...she's pestering me cause thanksgiving is coming up

she got her statements first thing this am
            [/quote]

You'll be puddling away at middle management in no time!

Comment

haha...the reason I was out was for CPA prep

EAT IT

Comment

Working...
              X