What will be the death of you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be the death of you?

Based on my weight and love of all things fat I would have to say I am looking down the loaded barrel of a heart attack. Unless it happens while I am out hunting I will probably survive the first one but the second one should do the trick.

What about you Wheaters? Will Enfuego die of an Extenze overdose? Will UB go out like Janis? BBSBMGIVESITUPIFHERHUSBANDSAYSHITOHERBAMA might have her uterus fall out. Jefe will drown trying to raft back after getting deported. JackLord will create a gif that gives him a seizure. Geezer, well he is probably dead already. Cyclist will whack himself to death.

What else?

Re: What will be the death of you?

Colon Cancer.

Comment

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=2326.msg26280#msg26280 date=1290521087]
        Cyclist will whack himself to death.

[/quote]

But what a way to go ?!? :facepalm

Actually, I'm probably prime for heart disease or cancer. My family has some history with this. And like Geezer, many think I'm already dead...

Comment

I'll probably put a broom handle up me bum and leap off the kitchen counter ass first. They call me Blam The Impaler

Comment

I'm invincible.

Comment

Doritos enema. And the IV drip of Chick-Fil-A sauce I currently am sporting.

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=2326.msg26280#msg26280 date=1290521087]
                Based on my weight and love of all things fat I would have to say I am looking down the loaded barrel of a heart attack. Unless it happens while I am out hunting I will probably survive the first one but the second one should do the trick.

What about you Wheaters? Will Enfuego die of an Extenze overdose? Will UB go out like Janis? BBSBMGIVESITUPIFHERHUSBANDSAYSHITOHERBAMA might have her uterus fall out. Jefe will drown trying to raft back after getting deported. JackLord will create a gif that gives him a seizure. Geezer, well he is probably dead already. Cyclist will whack himself to death.

What else?
                [/quote]

It is decidedly so.

Comment

Myself, I will be slowly poisoned by a family member, that or heart disease caused by my love of fine cheeses and beer.

My prediction of those not covered by Taco include:

RTHPineapple will catch the some viscous and unhelpful disease while in Asia.

WavetheWheat will have a stroke cause by a fit of rage caused by Lew Perkins' 5 year 10 million dollar contract to Turner Gill.

DeutchHistorian will collapse of exhaustion after questing the world wide webz for the ultimate underboob.

TheShocker will meet his end choking on a delicious Shpangles gyro.

42 will perish while on site doing geography research at a national park in Wyoming after a giant rock slide occurs after he failed to properly map out near a camp site. That or his love for K-STATEO will cause him to die of a broken heart after they fail to win anything of significance, ever.

JoeNorris will get an infection after wearing triple condoms that cuts of circulation to his dick causing necrotic tissue to develop and later then gangrene during his OCD inspired quest to make dirty secks to his girlfriend without getting her pregnant despite the fact that she is on the pill.

As for Oobers, Hoopo, Jayhawker, SweaterbyDarwin or KVN, I have no idea.

Oh yeah, RockChalkJayBlog will choke on that bag of dicks he's been snacking on.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2326.msg26429#msg26429 date=1290539731]
                    Myself, I will be slowly poisoned by a family member, that or heart disease caused by my love of fine cheeses and beer.

My prediction of those not covered by Taco include:

RTHPineapple will catch the some viscous and unhelpful disease while in Asia.

WavetheWheat will have a stroke cause by a fit of rage caused by Lew Perkins' 5 year 10 million dollar contract to Turner Gill.

DeutchHistorian will collapse of exhaustion after questing the world wide webz for the ultimate underboob.

TheShocker will meet his end choking on a delicious Shpangles gyro.

42 will perish while on site doing geography research at a national park in Wyoming after a giant rock slide occurs after he failed to properly map out near a camp site. That or his love for K-STATEO will cause him to die of a broken heart after they fail to win anything of significance, ever.

JoeNorris will get an infection after wearing triple condoms that cuts of circulation to his dick causing necrotic tissue to develop and later then gangrene during his OCD inspired quest to make dirty secks to his girlfriend without getting her pregnant despite the fact that she is on the pill.

Oh yeah, RockChalkJayBlog will choke on that bag of dicks he's been snacking on.

[/quote]

For you, I was going to say poisoned by the MIL or burned to death from melted cheese.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I know it will be alcohol related.

Comment

my wife.

Comment

A rake, a vengeful porpoise, or getting stomped and then having my face eaten off by an alien worm llama.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2326.msg26429#msg26429 date=1290539731]

[/quote]

Hoopo will be the death of Hoopo. I've already decided the time, place and method. I am immortal until that time arrives. It's made life a lot easier knowing when and how.

Comment

north korea

Comment

Working...
                              X