ATO Dating Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATO Dating Advice

So I'm single. I have a 12" dong, blah blah blah. The point is I don't generally have a problem talking to the ladies. Hell, ladies in their late 20's are easy! Back in HighSchool you had to be cool, or a badass. By their late 20's most girls seem to have figured out that the Douche they liked when they were 20 is STILL a Douche. So being a normal, nice guy just SLAYS the ladies these days. But I digress... The reason I'm posting here is two fold. One, this site is killed by chat and someone needs to step up and provide quality threads, and two, I imagine there are a few ladies here who might understand/be my problem.

What is the proper etiqite for dismounting a complete psycho? You know the kind, the girl that you go out with one or two times who has decided you are "the one". Blowing up your phone, ending WAY TOO SERIOUS messages. Pretty much wants to have your baby tomorrow. What is the proper method of dislodging her mouth from suckling my nut? I don't want to have my hose burned down, or be stabbed in my sleep.

Ladies, how have guys let you down?

Thanks and I'll listen off the air!

Re: ATO Dating Advice

PIITB

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2325.msg26287#msg26287 date=1290523601]
      PIITB
      [/quote]

This and anything else you can get away with. Really push the envelope here. You should be seeing this as a great opportunity.

Comment

Let's assume I have done all sorts of debauchery with this fine young lady. What next?

Comment

Change your number and move.

Or

Grow a fucking pair and just tell her you pussy!

Comment

[quote author=AnonyHawk link=topic=2325.msg26317#msg26317 date=1290527816]
            Let's assume I have done all sorts of debauchery with this fine young lady. What next?
            [/quote]

I'n not even talking about debauchery. Think outside the box here. Get in the mindset of a physchiatric(sp?) experiement. Wow, this could be a really good time for you. Be sure to take lots of pics.

Comment

[quote author=WhiteSuxDirtyBirds link=topic=2325.msg26320#msg26320 date=1290527878]

Or

[/quote]

I take it you skimmed over the OP. She's Nucking Futs. No normal methods will work here. I need the Genius of the Wheat.

Comment

tell her you're gay.

Comment

This is not a quality thread.

Comment

[quote author=AnonyHawk link=topic=2325.msg26325#msg26325 date=1290528036]
                    [quote author=WhiteSuxDirtyBirds link=topic=2325.msg26320#msg26320 date=1290527878]

Or

[/quote]

I take it you skimmed over the OP. She's Nucking Futs. No normal methods will work here. I need the Genius of the Wheat.
                    [/quote]

Which is why my idea is the best of all. Wow, to be you here . . .

Comment

To be really honest here, this is very much real. The girl is messed up. I fear for my life!

Comment

[quote author=AnonyHawk link=topic=2325.msg26335#msg26335 date=1290529161]
                        To be really honest here, this is very much real. The girl is messed up. I fear for my life!
                        [/quote]

I've already given you the best answer. The rest is up to you. I can't help you now.

Comment

[/quote]

Go nuts, too. See if that works. If not, propose on Christmas morning.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2325.msg26340#msg26340 date=1290529289]
                            [/quote]

Go nuts, too. See if that works. If not, propose on Christmas morning.
                            [/quote]

Don't have a ring though and tell her it's because you want her to be able to pick it out. Then act like you have no idea what she's talking about when she brings up ring shopping.

Comment

I've had success bringing up religion or politics then disagreeing vehemently with whatever she says.

Makes you both want to break it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X