Dogfish Head's Bitches Brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogfish Head's Bitches Brew

Watched the first "Brew Masters" last night on Discovery and they talked about Dogfish's latest offering, Bitches Brew. I haven't had it, but I love me a good imperial stout so I'm anxious to find some and check it out.

Anyone tried it?

Re: Dogfish Head's Bitches Brew

Damn, I forgot to record that. Set it to record tonight now and might have to pick up some Bitches Brew to accompany the viewing.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2317.msg26182#msg26182 date=1290459577]
      Watched the first "Brew Masters" last night on Discovery and they talked about Dogfish's latest offering, Bitches Brew. I haven't had it, but I love me a good imperial stout so I'm anxious to find some and check it out.

Anyone tried it?
      [/quote]

Good luck, with that limited run it'll be hard to find unless they make it again.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawk1977 link=topic=2317.msg26216#msg26216 date=1290472363]
        [quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2317.msg26182#msg26182 date=1290459577]

Anyone tried it?
        [/quote]

Good luck, with that limited run it'll be hard to find unless they make it again.
        [/quote]

They're brewing a second batch that should be available about any time now. The problem I have is it's not available in KY, I'll have to go to Indiana to try to find some.

Comment

I haven't seen it at my beer specialty store, Knightly Spirits, which gets everything by Dogfish Head they can find (and slides Hoopo a 20% discount because I rarely walk out of the store without having dropped over $100).

Comment

It wasn't at my local store today. While I was there, I did go ahead and pick up some DFH Chicory Stout, though. (along with some Dale's Pale Ale and Magic Hat Winter variety 12-pack) Was kind of looking forward to the possibility of some Bitches Brew though.

Comment

Working...
            X