Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you guys think of my new Christmas card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think of my new Christmas card?

Re: What do you guys think of my new Christmas card?

I don't think I like that sweater on you. Other than that, it's purrrrrr-fect!

Comment

I wanted something neutral. I thought a Christmas sweater might have been too much.

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2315.msg26168#msg26168 date=1290457487]
      [/quote]

Comment

I think you look great in that hat. I'd lose the dude though.

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=2315.msg26169#msg26169 date=1290457774]
          I wanted something neutral. I thought a Christmas sweater might have been too much.

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2315.msg26168#msg26168 date=1290457487]
          [/quote]
          [/quote]

Good call. The Christmas sweater would have made the picture gay. Next thing you know it would have been posted all over the internet while people laughed at you.

Comment

A buddy sent that to me the other day and all I could think of was the hilarious Christmas cards/pics that Jayhawkfirefighter and his brother made. Those were classic.

Comment

i think you need to trim that beautiful, big pussy of yours.

Comment

those were great. I would totally send something like this out. The sad part is, not enough people would get the humor in it (including my wife).

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2315.msg26174#msg26174 date=1290458257]
                A buddy sent that to me the other day and all I could think of was the hilarious Christmas cards/pics that Jayhawkfirefighter and his brother made. Those were classic.
                [/quote]

Comment

I think it's pussy-rific.

Comment

The cat brought it to the photo shoot with the hat. Can't say the same for you. I thinking matching hats would have been my vote.

Comment

[quote author=kcjhawks4 link=topic=2315.msg26170#msg26170 date=1290457908]
                      I think you look great in that hat. I'd lose the dude though.
                      [/quote]

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X