Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead - 11/21 (thread contains some minor spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead - 11/21 (thread contains some minor spoilers)

Anyone still watching? It's one of my favorite shows right now. Sunday night TV for me is morbid, Dexter at 8, The Walking Dead at 9.

Last night's episode was good and then the last 5 minutes turned it up to 11. Great show.

Re: The Walking Dead - 11/21

I love it! It was not what I expected. It is a really fun show to watch.

Comment

I just watched the previous week's show last night. Those first 5 min with Rooker were awesome.

Comment

The Walking Dead was already awesome.

Last night just took it to a whole new level. The end of last weeks episode was a little predictable, but the end of last nights episode was completely unexpected, no matter how much foreshadowing there was in the episode.

Can't believe there's only 2 episodes left this season.

Comment

Yeah, only two new episodes left? Will there be a second season? Will everybody get munched by zombies? The show wiped out a bunch of supporting cast last week, while also introducing the Latin Kings guarding the old folks hospital.

I find myself wishing there were lots more of this show, to fully develop some of the characters, esp. the Asian dude, the redneck brother, Rick's wife & son, etc. I get that the show is all about action, which is cool. It seems like they could do a lot with this format.

I also like how it's hard to forecast what the ending will be. There's no imminent "big showdown" looming, unless it's the one-handed redneck coming back for revenge.

Comment

I am looking for the info now, but I read it was picked up for a 13 episode season 2. Starting in October of next year.

Comment

http://tv.ign.com/articles/113/1133012p1.html

Comment

Holy. Shit.

Comment

I am slowly trying to catch up. I haven't seen the episode where they chained the guy to the pipe. Do you know where I can find this online. I recorded it but someone deleted it from my DVR. :Shakesfist:

*************Okay, I saw something on hulu now. ***************

Comment

I loved this episode. I wonder what happened to the guy who was chained to the pipe, and how all of those zombies suddenly found their camp.

Comment

Sunday's episode was written by the creator and writer for the comic book. Can't wait for season 2 although I hope they don't wait until October to premiere it.

The guy that plays Glenn is great. Next episode should be interesting when a group of them go to the CDC.

I really like the changes they've made in the show but kept the core characters close to the comic. I don't know if the show will be the same but in the comic, no one is safe as we saw with Amy.

Kudos to AMC for giving the show the freedom to pretty much do whatever it wants.

I really hope they introduce Michonne next season.
                      [img width=379 height=600]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100319234337/walkingdead/images/6/63/Issue_19.jpg[/img]

Comment

Some have speculated that Merle stole the truck, rounded up some zombies or got some to follow him back towards the camp. While it's possible, I don't think that's it. The comic often refers to the ones that attacked the camp as roamers as they just roam around looking for "food" whereas the one in the car in Atlanta that "woke up" when Glenn snuck by is a "lurker" in that they play dead until "food" is near.

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2312.msg26296#msg26296 date=1290524400]
                        I loved this episode. I wonder what happened to the guy who was chained to the pipe, and how all of those zombies suddenly found their camp.
                        [/quote]

Comment

Well it looks like I have some reading to do after the season is over.

Comment

yeah I'm planning on taking Vol.1 and 2 with my for the plane ride to Vegas .

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2312.msg26306#msg26306 date=1290526781]
                              yeah I'm planning on taking Vol.1 and 2 with my for the plane ride to Vegas .
                              [/quote]

At the end of Vol. 2, you'll wish you had Vol. 3.

Comment

Working...
                              X