Staying in on a Saturday night.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staying in on a Saturday night.

I'm old balls (24), I'm too hungover/tired to do anything tonight. Someone entertain me.

Re: Staying in on a Saturday night.

If you are feeling this way at 24, you got a lot of staying in nights ahead of you. It gets way worse the older you get. I'm trying to get motivated to get dressed and go to my friend's house to drink. The reality is that staying in my workout clothes on the couch sounds much better.

Comment

I'm kind of hungover as well. Fuck man when I was 24 in the Marines we were drinking ourselves to death every weekend. You can't feel that old yet can you?

Comment

Went to a guy's birthday and on a party bus in Wichita last night. Ended up drinking til 5am and then getting breakfast at Five Guys around 1pm (that place sucks balls, I don't care what anyone says). People are just genuinely apathetic about going out in this city. I have a decent crew of friends here still but going out in Old Town gets boring pretty fucking quick. If I was in still Lawrence or KC, I'd would most likely have the motivation to do something.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2296.msg25925#msg25925 date=1290307322]
          If you are feeling this way at 24, you got a lot of staying in nights ahead of you. It gets way worse the older you get. I'm trying to get motivated to get dressed and go to my friend's house to drink. The reality is that staying in my workout clothes on the couch sounds much better.
          [/quote]

This is why I'm forced to sleep with women in their twenties. Women my age are stale.

Comment

I'm at work. So am I more or less sad than you?

Comment

I've learned that jefe has no control and is going to bring all the fatties in this thread, but I won't charge him for it. This thread ahs helped tons.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=2296.msg25933#msg25933 date=1290316354]
                [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2296.msg25925#msg25925 date=1290307322]
                [/quote]

This is why I'm forced to sleep with women in their twenties. Women my age are stale.
                [/quote]

fwiw, I rallied and made it out. My friends are all outside smoking now which is not my thing. So maybe that makes me "stale" if I decide to hop on my phone instead.

Comment

I could have gone out tonight. Was invited to a club. 21+ club.

This last month of being underage is a bitch.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2296.msg25936#msg25936 date=1290321811]
                    [/quote]

[/quote]

fwiw, I rallied and made it out. My friends are all outside smoking now which is not my thing. So maybe that makes me "stale" if I decide to hop on my phone instead.
                    [/quote]

Curious, when you go out are you going out with single cougars or the Married Mom Gang?

Comment

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=2296.msg25944#msg25944 date=1290350459]
                        [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2296.msg25936#msg25936 date=1290321811]
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Curious, when you go out are you going out with single cougars or the Married Mom Gang?
                        [/quote]

Well, fuegs, it depends on the night. Last night it was the Married Mom Gang. Us fatties sat around in our mom jeans while drinking wine out of the box and talking about our kids ALL FUCKING NIGHT. You had to be there.

Comment

Working...
                        X