Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your signature (in relationship) getting laid move

Anyone have one?

Begging? Buying flowers? What works for you?

Re: Your signature (in relationship) getting laid move

My signature move is being just sober enough to get it up, then we fuck all night but I never come. SO I guess my signature move isn't so hot after all.

Comment

Humor. Always be funny.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2295.msg25920#msg25920 date=1290306420]
        Humor. Always be funny.
        [/quote]

I would agree with this when not in a relationship. Humor is a HUGE attraction. However, I don't think it is as big of deal when in a relationship. My husband cracking a joke isn't necessarily going to lead to him getting laid.

Comment

I just show it to her. Works 70% of the time.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2295.msg25924#msg25924 date=1290307162]
            Humor. Always be funny.
            [/quote]

I would agree with this when not in a relationship. Humor is a HUGE attraction. However, I don't think it is as big of deal when in a relationship. My husband cracking a joke isn't necessarily going to lead to him getting laid.
            [/quote]

What does he need to do then? I'm still in the newlywed phase, so the humor is still working. I know those days are numbered.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2295.msg25931#msg25931 date=1290310991]
              [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2295.msg25924#msg25924 date=1290307162]
              Humor. Always be funny.
              [/quote]

[/quote]

What does he need to do then? I'm still in the newlywed phase, so the humor is still working. I know those days are numbered.
              [/quote]

do the dishes or a load of laundry

Comment

I usually just ask the girl if she'd like to come home with me.

Comment

Berating, shame and persistence.

Comment

Your signature (in relationship) getting laid move

When I was married it was all about alcohol. Too drunk to say no!

Now that I'm single, well I'll let ya know when I find something.

Comment

[quote author=CStop link=topic=2295.msg25931#msg25931 date=1290310991]
                      Humor. Always be funny.
                      [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, to start he could do the dishes every now and then.

Honestly, it doesn't take a lot. For me (and for most married chicks my age), I think we just want to be shown a little bit of attention and appreciation. Just being playful and affectionate goes a long way.....slapping my ass when I walk by, giving me a kiss when he gets home from work, complimenting me on how I look, etc. (and when I say, "compliment", I don't mean saying something like, "Your hair looks nice today"....it's better to say something like, "I thought you looked really hot when you left to go out with your friends"). Really, it can be as simple as reaching over and holding my hand during church. Chicks dig that kind of stuff.

Or if that's too much work, then getting me drunk is about 99.5% effective.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2295.msg25976#msg25976 date=1290375982]

Well, to start he could do the dishes every now and then.

Honestly, it doesn't take a lot. For me (and for most married chicks my age), I think we just want to be shown a little bit of attention and appreciation. Just being playful and affectionate goes a long way.....slapping my ass when I walk by, giving me a kiss when he gets home from work, complimenting me on how I look, etc. (and when I say, "compliment", I don't mean saying something like, "Your hair looks nice today"....it's better to say something like, "I thought you looked really hot when you left to go out with your friends"). Really, it can be as simple as reaching over and holding my hand during church. Chicks dig that kind of stuff.

Or if that's too much work, then getting me drunk is about 99.5% effective.
                        [/quote]

Exactly like I said above. My wife's a nurse and if I vacuumed the house, did laundry or have the kiddo ready for bed by time she gets off work I'm more likely to get laid then cracking a joke or two....of course, that's also likely because as the only woman in the house she's the punchline in a lot of the jokes!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSgMLrHuAO8

Comment

"hey...wanna bang?"

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2295.msg26001#msg26001 date=1290381324]
                              "hey...wanna bang?"
                              [/quote]

Let me know if that still works when you are married w/ child.

Comment

Working...
                              X