Grossest crap school lunch food.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grossest crap school lunch food.

My first day of first grade we had pigs in a blanket. My hot dog was green. I threw up in my mouth a bit after biting down on it.

Spaghetti day was one of my least favorite days.

Once in high school I had mashed potatoes with a black short curly hair in it. Fortunately I discovered this before it went in my mouth.

Re: Grossest crap school lunch food.

This is the place where I say that 99% of school lunch food is inedible and I brought my lunch from home almost everyday.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=2236.msg25174#msg25174 date=1290023699]

Once in high school I had mashed potatoes with a black short curly hair in it. Fortunately I discovered that one before it went in my mouth.
      [/quote]

FYP. Those short and curly hairs are never alone.

Comment

Almost always brought my lunch unless when they had tacos (once every few weeks) which were catered by some local restaurant.

Comment

Did anyone ever try the swamp thing spinach they served? That has to be the worst right?

Comment

The pizza was horrible. It was like bad manwich on crappy crust. The other horrible thing they did was give us the worst ranch dressing in the world. It was labeled ranch, but I couldn't even described to you what the hell that stuff was.

Since we were a small school, I had the same lunch menu/cafeteria for 12 years.

Comment

Working...
            X