Green Lantern - Movie Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern - Movie Trailer

Looks pretty fun. Most of the effects look topnotch, but the suit in his house doesn't look great imo.

Re: Green Lantern - Movie Trailer

No.

Comment

I really want Captain America to be fun. Not necessarily good, but fun. There ain't nothin' wrong with a little theatrical Nazi smashing.

I think that Inglorious Basterds may have already stolen the niche, though.

Comment

I like one of the YouTube comments (shockingly):

This... this looks like a no-risk, typical, by-the-book (but not the actual comic book) plot. I also think Nathan Fillion would've been a much better choice for Hal Jordan, though he'd probably been too busy with "Castle."

Comment

In my mind, Ryan Reynolds can do no wrong. He makes a steak dinner out of chicken shit quite often. However, this looks pretty awful. I will still see it, and I'm sure I will force myself to like it.

Comment

It can't get any worse than "The Spirit".

Comment

Ok I take back my previous post.

I saw GREEN and automatically thought Green Hornet.

So I'm now MEH on Green Lantern. Looks ok, kind of hokey effects, but I like Ryan Reynolds.

Comment

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2222.msg25067#msg25067 date=1290006167]
                [/quote]

Sure it can.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2222.msg25070#msg25070 date=1290006440]
                  [quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2222.msg25067#msg25067 date=1290006167]
                  [/quote]

Sure it can.
                  [/quote]

That's a matter of taste, I think. The Spirit was laughably bad; Ghost Rider was just bad. I suppose The Spirit's sheer level of shittiness might move it into camp/cult "so bad it's good" territory, though.

Comment

Why do people still watch Nicholas Cage movies? WHY?

It saddens me to think that that movie will make money.

Comment

[quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2222.msg25073#msg25073 date=1290006767]
                      [/quote]

Sure it can.
                      [/quote]

That's a matter of taste, I think. The Spirit was laughably bad; Ghost Rider was just bad. I suppose The Spirit's sheer level of shittiness might move it into camp/cult "so bad it's good" territory, though.
                      [/quote]

Ghost Rider is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. EVAR.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2222.msg25086#msg25086 date=1290008882]
                        [quote author=pieces of eight link=topic=2222.msg25073#msg25073 date=1290006767]
                        [/quote]

Sure it can.
                        [/quote]

[/quote]

Ghost Rider is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. EVAR.
                        [/quote]

Oh yeah?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2222.msg25088#msg25088 date=1290009327]
                          Oh yeah?
                          [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QqgIzlmdBc

Comment

Doesn't look too bad.

Who's the Hot Chick playing Jessica Biel from Stealth?

Comment

[/quote]

Sure it can.
                              [/quote]

[/quote]
                              I would rather watch Ghost Rider on an infinite loop than ever have to sit through The Spirit again (not that I thought GR was even remotely good, I just think The Spirit so far beyond terrible).

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=2222.msg25092#msg25092 date=1290011090]
                              Who's the Hot Chick playing Jessica Biel from Stealth?
                              [/quote]
                              Blake Lively

Comment

Working...
                              X