Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/16 iTunes Event: Tomorrow is just another day. That you'll never forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/16 iTunes Event: Tomorrow is just another day. That you'll never forget.

Link

This better be a lot bigger than just The Beatles coming to iTunes if you are using a tag line like that.

Re: 11/16 iTunes Event: Tomorrow is just another day. That you'll never forget.

Cloud based music service. Apple is finally going to use that huge data center they built in the Carolinas.

Goodbye, mp3. It was nice knowing you.

Comment

Hope you are right. I have the whole Beatles collection already.

Comment

Wall Street Journal and others not confirming that Apple has struck a deal with The Beatles.

whoopdie doo. Who doesn't own most of The Beatles music now that wants it.

I will easily forget today like I do everyday.

Comment

It's just another day

Comment

*insert BLAH BLAH BLAH emoticon we don't have*

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2191.msg24663#msg24663 date=1289918523]
              *insert BLAH BLAH BLAH emoticon we don't have*
              [/quote]

you mean this one? :blah:

Comment

Official now.

Again I say, so what?

This has appeared before the press conference. Perhaps there is more than just this?

The Apple fan backlash is something to see on the Macrumors.com forums. Apple becoming not cool with their own cult?

Comment

I guess this is kind of surprising given their track record.

Comment

Working...
                  X