Keurig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keurig

Thinking of getting one for my wife for Christmas. Looks like several places have the Elite (B40) for $110. The B60 is going for $135 to $140. Don't think I'd need the B60 for any reason as the timer isn't used on her current coffee maker.

Thoughts?

Re: Keurig

I'm not sure which one I have but I love it; probably the middle of the road version. We use it every day. It has the occasional problem but it is worth it.

Comment

I bought one for my office and kind of regret it. I think that I have used it twice in 6 months. Makes good coffee though.

Comment

I just hate how she'll make 4 to 6 cups and only drink a cup or cup and a half. It just seems that so much is wasted.

Comment

I make a cup for the commute and my wife drinks one in the morning. It's perfect for us.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2190.msg24537#msg24537 date=1289860106]
            I bought one for my office and kind of regret it. I think that I have used it twice in 6 months. Makes good coffee though.
            [/quote]

This says more about you than the Keurig. Ours brews 3-4 cups a day (mostly tea). Well worth it.

Comment

I love our Keurig. Ours was a higher end one, maybe about $140? I love it. It has five different sizes and you can make iced drinks. We probably use it 3-4 times a day, and for tea, chai and hot chocolate as well as coffee.

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=2190.msg24586#msg24586 date=1289870808]
                I love our Keurig. Ours was a higher end one, maybe about $140? I love it. It has five different sizes and you can make iced drinks. We probably use it 3-4 times a day, and for tea, chai and hot chocolate as well as coffee.
                [/quote]

The variety of drinks that are offered are amazing, I would recommend looking online for a retailer, just to browse the choices. Love the Keurig

Comment

I hate coffee, dislike tea, and can't imagine drinking hot chocolate more than a couple of times a year...but I want one of these so bad.

Comment

That's outrageous.
                    Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                    X