I want to Thank All of You!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to Thank All of You!

With all of the discussion these last few days of how much we suck, I just want to thank all of you members that have contributed, put in your time, and have helped the staff here make this site better. This is by NO MEANS bragging as we are still nobodies, but I just wanted to give you all some information to show that your efforts have effect and are appreciated.

In the last 30 Days:
    14,227 Visits
    2,157 Unique Visitors
    181,229 Page Views

Every 30 days we add about 13% to our unique visitors.

For those of you that tweet about us you account for about 4% of those unique visitors.

Keep up the solid work!

Re: I want to Thank All of You!

Out of nerdy curiosity, are you using GA for these analytics? Just curious about what else (keywords, sources) are driving people to the site?

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=2161.msg24235#msg24235 date=1289769128]
      Out of nerdy curiosity, are you using GA for these analytics? Just curious about what else (keywords, sources) are driving people to the site?
      [/quote]

Using GA. Currently we are living on name recognition alone. There are plans in the works to begin launching campaigns to broaden our footprint. We are just starting to make hedge way into key phrases like "KU sports". Small steps.

Comment

:runaway: :tanno:

I can only take 90% of the credit for this. I have to give 10% to Jefe and his rake :piitb:

Comment

No problem ICT.

Comment

Thanks for footing the bill.

Comment

4%? Lower than I would have expected. Are we seeing most of the traffic from other boards?

Comment

I want to Thank All of You!

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2161.msg24426#msg24426 date=1289841145]
                4%? Lower than I would have expected. Are we seeing most of the traffic from other boards?
                [/quote]

4% of the %13 unique growth. That's direct linking. Those that know of us through twitter but type the address themselves don't register.

Comment

Hmmmm ... the tweeps want info now. They don't want to register. :nod:

Comment

Working...
                  X