Photoshop help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop help

Can someone remove a watermark for me? I have to submit a picture of my puppy to the apartment complex as part of the pet deposit and the picture I have has a watermark on it.

Let me know and I will send the picture.

Thanks in advance.

Photoshop help

Are you telling me that people can remove the Getti Images watermark? No way!!!

Comment

Re: Photoshop help

Why would the apt care if there was a watermark?

Apt worker entering apt "Well we are going to have to fine this guy, clearly this dog is not the one he paid the deposit for. It does not say Getty Images"

Comment

[quote author=TacoHut link=topic=2159.msg24281#msg24281 date=1289777747]

Apt worker entering apt "Well we are going to have to fine this guy, clearly this dog is not the one he paid the deposit for. It does not say Getty Images"
        [/quote]

Haha, they wouldn't, but I'm getting an English Bulldog, which will be over the apartment weight limit, so I'm telling them its a mutt that will be under the limit. But the watermark says the name of the breeder which contains the word bulldog, so I was trying to avoid any hassle. I ended up just cropping the watermark out of a couple of the pictures they sent me.

Comment

Photoshop help

Scandalous! :rolling:

Comment

[quote author=ZarkoCabarkapa link=topic=2159.msg24352#msg24352 date=1289795632]
            [quote author=TacoHut link=topic=2159.msg24281#msg24281 date=1289777747]

[/quote]

Haha, they wouldn't, but I'm getting an English Bulldog, which will be over the apartment weight limit, so I'm telling them its a mutt that will be under the limit. But the watermark says the name of the breeder which contains the word bulldog, so I was trying to avoid any hassle. I ended up just cropping the watermark out of a couple of the pictures they sent me.
            [/quote]

Post the picture so we can see what we're working with.

Comment

Working...
            X