Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Titan - Facebook Email Service

http://techcrunch.com/2010/11/10/fac...ovember-event/

10a.m. PT. Looks like they'll be unveiling their "gmail killer." Can't wait for the liveblog.

Re: Project Titan - Facebook Email Service

So this will be Facebook's Buzz, I see. They might get younger people to jump on, but it's such a pain to change email addresses and update contacts of that change.

Comment

Facebook places that was supposed to be the Foursquare killer has been a bust. I think a lot of people may switch to this though. I think it's funny that so many people say that their issue is Facebook having access to email addresses and selling the information, as if that's not what Google is doing already. I'll stick with Gmail though.

Comment

Yeah, I'm sticking with Gmail as well. No need to switch accounts yet again.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2153.msg24198#msg24198 date=1289762546]
          [/quote]

There is too much I love about Gmail, the labels and the calendar integration. In general, Facebook creeps me out. I've been on Chat maybe twice. Eh.

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=2153.msg24200#msg24200 date=1289762647]
            [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2153.msg24198#msg24198 date=1289762546]
            [/quote]

There is too much I love about Gmail, the labels and the calendar integration. In general, Facebook creeps me out. I've been on Chat maybe twice. Eh.
            [/quote]

Yeah, I pretty much refuse to use Facebook Chat; I agree with you about Facebook being kind of creepy, hence the reason I've really streamlined my profile.

Comment

Gmail is so polished, I don't see what advantage facebook could have.

Comment

Plus, sticking with Gmail means you know they will continue to upgrade and improve it. Unlike hotmail, Gmail should be able to handle Facebook email services.

Comment

Working...
                X