Why this place sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1473jeff View Post
    Guess im honored. What ever happened to hoopo? Man he was a turd. where are all the hipanic posters?
    JeffHoops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopo View Post

JeffHoops?
      Sadly, JeffHoops, of phog fame, passed away some time ago.

Comment

• Funny, this thread might contain my last "comment" on a post since that feature is disabled now. ALso, I have no recollection of what that comment meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

He's in that great Goo in the sky.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfShirtSophomore View Post
            Funny, this thread might contain my last "comment" on a post since that feature is disabled now. ALso, I have no recollection of what that comment meant.
            Referring to Hoppo, likely, "who wouldn't you bone"

In reference to the post, likely, "who would you ban?"

Glad to see Hoppo return. I still think he's the brainchild behind CaptainGoeffrey and his spaceship on Phog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Norris View Post

I’ve been in a weird place in life lately. I don’t see it as the classic mid-life crisis...but certainly been much more thoughtful of where my life is headed. Anyways, for some reason it gives me an odd feeling that posters that I knew “online” for years are now passing away. Phog/online posting is a weird reference point, but certainly is one for me apparently now when it comes to the passage of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBricklayer View Post

I’ve been in a weird place in life lately. I don’t see it as the classic mid-life crisis...but certainly been much more thoughtful of where my life is headed. Anyways, for some reason it gives me an odd feeling that posters that I knew “online” for years are now passing away. Phog/online posting is a weird reference point, but certainly is one for me apparently now when it comes to the passage of time.
                I get what you're saying...in the context of the KU board 1988-2008 seems like a lifetime.....we're already on the downhill side of the next 20 years without a title....it's nuts

Comment

• I’m back again. Ish

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopo View Post
                    I’m back again. Ish
                    And...

Comment

Working...
                    X