• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why this place sucks

90% of threads are about the phog
    way too many inside jokes
    Hoopo

you all need to apologize for acting like children and come back to the phog. This place totally lacks diversity.

Re: Why this place sucks

Originally posted by 1473jeff View Post
    Hoopo

you all need to apologize for acting like children and come back to the phog. This place totally lacks diversity.
    I think we're acting a bit dramatic here, Susan. Is your vag hurt?
    Last edited by Jayhawker; 04-19-11, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Jayhawker; 04-19-11, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RandytheHelpfulPineapple View Post
        I think we're acting a bit dramatic here, Susan. Is your vag hurt?

i like you randy. your talents are wasted here. Everyone swallow your pride pm tom an apology and come home.
        Last edited by Jayhawker; 04-19-11, 08:31 PM.

Comment

yes you are
          Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:31 PM.

Comment

yes you are

Try again, skippy.
            Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:31 PM.

Comment

yes you are
              Try again, skippy.

ok. give me 20 minutes so i can pull a pic from the phog and post it here.
              Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Hoopo

Even if we wanted to come back to the Phog, most of us are perma-banned. And the Phog has sucked donkey dick lately. This place is much, much better simply because our mods aren't pricks who ban people for absolutely no reason and our admins are actually cool and fair and listen to suggestions regarding this site.

Oh, and free chat. :dirtybird:
                Last edited by Jayhawker; 04-19-11, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElJefe58 View Post
                  Even if we wanted to come back to the Phog, most of us are perma-banned. And the Phog has sucked donkey dick lately. This place is much, much better simply because our mods aren't pricks who ban people for absolutely no reason and our admins are actually cool and fair and listen to suggestions regarding this site.

But on the other hand, there's nothing approaching interesting conversation.
                  Last edited by Jayhawker; 04-19-11, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Hoopo

Why do you care?

If this place sucks so bad, why would you want us to go back? Since this place sucks, it obviously means that no one here would bring anything back to The Phog, right?
                    Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Hoopo

I think if you apologize and admit you acted like children Tom will respect you and give you another chance. whenever i have been banned and sent a respectful PM Tom has understood.

Great. I can type cock and balls and pussy here. I feel so much better now. I like most of you that left but again i feel like your talents are wastewd in this abyss

free chat. really . i have checked it out a couple of times its just jibberesh and inside jokes.

Comment

You know, you aren't very good at this whole bbsing thing.

You should really take some tips from 42.

Comment

Hoopo

Why do you care?

If this place sucks so bad, why would you want us to go back? Since this place sucks, it obviously means that no one here would bring anything back to The Phog, right?
                          why do i care?
                          because many of your talents are wasted here. It takes a real man to admit they were wrong. I understand it might take some time, but when you decide to come back i will welcome you all with open arms

Comment

Hoopo

I think if you apologize and admit you acted like children Tom will respect you and give you another chance. whenever i have been banned and sent a respectful PM Tom has understood.

Great. I can type cock and balls and pussy here. I feel so much better now. I like most of you that left but again i feel like your talents are wastewd in this abyss

free chat. really . i have checked it out a couple of times its just jibberesh and inside jokes.
                            Tom hasn't been answering his PMs lately anyways, and myself and the majority of the other banned posters have jack shit to apologize for.

We get it. You don't like this site. It may not be for everyone, but the regulars here enjoy it and things have been gaining momentum over the past couple of months.
                            Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Hoopo

Why do you care?

why do i care?
                              because many of your talents are wasted here. It takes a real man to admit they were wrong. I understand it might take some time, but when you decide to come back i will welcome you all with open arms
                              Well ain't that sweet.

A random poster from a site that views us as competition will welcome us with open arms. You're so thoughtful.

Do you cup Tom's balls when you blow him? Or are you a "finger up the ass" kind of blower?
                              Last edited by Joe Norris; 04-19-11, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X