Fantasy College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy College Basketball

I'm playing in a league for the first time and have no idea about strategies to win. Any suggestions? I play fantasy football and baseball but nthing else.

Re: Fantasy College Basketball

Is there a site that projects individual stats for the season that I can export out to Excel.

Comment

Is it similar to fantasy NBA? Meaning you select players? Very interesting.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2140.msg24023#msg24023 date=1289674959]
        [/quote]

If that's the case, it'd be something I'd be interested in. Anyone for a WTW league?

Comment

Sounds interesting. I could get into that.

Comment

are they allowed to use player's actual names?

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2140.msg24027#msg24027 date=1289675825]
              [quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2140.msg24023#msg24023 date=1289674959]
              [/quote]

If that's the case, it'd be something I'd be interested in. Anyone for a WTW league?
              [/quote]

I'd be in. I've been in one for the NCAAT alone that was fun.

Should also have a Real World/RR challenge draft for the next season.

Comment

It's not online on a site, you have to essentially score your own games (you can only pick one game a week that is submitted as part of your lineup) and then you report the results to the commishioner who then sends out a summary email weekly.

You guys want to do this?

Comment

[quote author=JHAWKjason link=topic=2140.msg24078#msg24078 date=1289696204]
                  It's not online on a site, you have to essentially score your own games (you can only pick one game a week that is submitted as part of your lineup) and then you report the results to the commishioner who then sends out a summary email weekly.

[/quote]

Too much work!

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2140.msg24085#msg24085 date=1289700817]

[/quote]

Too much work!
                    [/quote]

Code something to automate this.

Comment

[quote author=ICThawk link=topic=2140.msg24085#msg24085 date=1289700817]

[/quote]

Too much work!
                      [/quote]

No joke. Who has time for that kind of work when you need to spend 6 hours a day in chat?!

Comment

Working...
                      X