Clear All

• Next Iron Chef

Anyone watching this season?

Is Chef Cannoro a lock at this point?

Is Chef Tio the darkhorse?

How cool would a KC iron chef be?

Re: Next Top Chef

What the hell is it?

I'm pretty down on the cooking shows and have no idea what this is.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2088.msg23421#msg23421 date=1289437993]
      What the hell is it?

[/quote]

You've never seen Top Chef? The first 4, or so, seasons were probably the best cooking competition shows there has been.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2088.msg23421#msg23421 date=1289437993]
        What the hell is it?

[/quote]

It's actually Iron Chef...Sunday nights on Food network. And it involves Alton Brown. Enough said.

Comment

Re: Next Iron Chef

you definitely said Top Chef. Top Chef use to be better. Now they have shitty chefs on there. But damn are Padma's post pregnancy cannons amazing.

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=2088.msg23427#msg23427 date=1289438257]
            you definitely said Top Chef. Top Chef use to be better. Now they have shitty chefs on there. But damn are Padma's post pregnancy cannons amazing.
            [/quote]

yeah, I said top but meant iron.

I also made a similar mistake in a drunken rant to Top Chef Season #1 winner Harold.

Comment

I'm watching this season....

I'm not so sure he's a lock. The dude's great at Italian based or classical cuisine, but the next double elimination challenge could possibly put him outside of his comfort zone.

I hope Tsai goes home....and I'm pretty sure chef Tio's going home...she just not Iron Chef material when it comes to plating and presentation of food...her decisions on the buffet round SHOULD have sent her home.

It's definitely between Forgione and Canora though, but Canora's huge insecure side bugs the hell out of me and seems very un-iron chef worthy

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2088.msg23435#msg23435 date=1289439211]

I'm not so sure he's a lock. The dude's great at Italian based or classical cuisine, but the next double elimination challenge could possibly put him outside of his comfort zone.

I hope Tsai goes home....and I'm pretty sure chef Tio's going home...she just not Iron Chef material when it comes to plating and presentation of food...her decisions on the buffet round SHOULD have sent her home.

It's definitely between Forgione and Canora though, but Canora's huge insecure side bugs the hell out of me and seems very un-iron chef worthy
                [/quote]

I don't think Forgione can win. Tsai's plating has been routinely mocked. I think Tio has a shot.

Canora's insecurity is annoying, I agree.

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=2088.msg23436#msg23436 date=1289439375]

[/quote]

I don't think Forgione can win. Tsai's plating has been routinely mocked. I think Tio has a shot.

[/quote]

haha, I hate to say I told you so....but, I told you so

Forgione vs Canora for all the marbles in Kitchen Stadium next weekend

Comment

Today's secret ingredient is:

Comment

[quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2088.msg24475#msg24475 date=1289849418]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw the episode and immediately knew Evolve was all over it.

Comment

This is your next iron chef. [img width=600 height=468]http://tapa.tk/mu/6141fe74-95d4-4b8d.jpg[/img]

Comment

[quote author=chemhawk link=topic=2088.msg24583#msg24583 date=1289870652]
                          [quote author=Evolvehawk link=topic=2088.msg24475#msg24475 date=1289849418]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I saw the episode and immediately knew Evolve was all over it.
                          [/quote]

The 2 food blogs I follow regularly both predicted that Canora would easily win....I admit I didn't know anything about the guy coming into the competition. Tsai and Tio were the main ones I was familiar with, although everyone knows who Forgione's father was in the cooking world

Comment

Working...
                          X