Fun facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun facts

I'm bored and chat is dead so in this thread we will share fun facts about ourselves. I'll get us started!

- I can pick up and throw a tennis ball with my toes

- I've started eating Fiber One bars for breakfast and now I fart like 10,000 times a day

- I hate all seafood except tuna and lobster

- I have actually eaten cat food

- I have farted 15 times since I started writing this post. 16. 17 1/2.

Re: Fun facts

I don't like milk.
    I don't like eggs.
    I don't like onions.

I love any meat that is NOT teh cawk or balls (I know Jefe wishes otherwise)

Comment

I love:

- Poetry
      - A glass of scotch
      - My good friend Baxter

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=2064.msg23040#msg23040 date=1289336666]
        I don't like milk.
        [/quote]

:wow:

BUT HOW DO YOU EAT CEREAL??!!

Also, I eat at least one bowl of cereal every single day and it's almost never for breakfast.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=2064.msg23042#msg23042 date=1289336843]
          I don't like milk.
          [/quote]

Also, I eat at least one bowl of cereal every single day and it's almost never for breakfast.
          [/quote]

A friend of mine who is lactose intolerant uses grapefruit juice mostly.

Comment

I've lost over 20 pounds since the end of September.

Weighed 335 on Sept 23rd.

Weighed 312 this morning.

I'm eating better and fewer calories. Still need to exercise more.

Comment

[quote author=sglane link=topic=2064.msg23045#msg23045 date=1289337190]

[/quote]

Wow...that's impressive. How did you do it? I also have lost over 20 pounds starting on September 23, but I happened to pop out a baby that day so I don't think that counts.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=2064.msg23042#msg23042 date=1289336843]
                I don't like milk.
                [/quote]

[/quote]

I don't eat teh cereals very much. But when I do I still use milk. I just don't drink the stuff. But milkshakes...love em.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=2064.msg23062#msg23062 date=1289339436]
                  [quote author=sglane link=topic=2064.msg23045#msg23045 date=1289337190]

[/quote]

Wow...that's impressive. How did you do it? I also have lost over 20 pounds starting on September 23, but I happened to pop out a baby that day so I don't think that counts.
                  [/quote]

Don't know what in particular other than tracking what I ate and making sure I ate less and ate better. And also exercising from time to time.

Here's my diary.

Comment

There's this nifty new K-State approved diet that is gaining popularity...

Comment

Fact:

I went to the beach today. Very few people about, and I was just reading a book.

Then, directly in front of me about 20 feet away, two teen boys started shuffling around and writing letters with their feet. The letters were about 10 feet tall, so after they left I had to get up and move back a bit to read their message.

It said, "Florida, Suck My Balls".

I laughed, but eventually I had to leave because passerby with small children were giving me disapproving stares and I was tried of attempting to convey through gesture that I didn't write it.

Comment

I have a rare ability to accurately differentiate and re-create musical notes on any scale without reference known as perfect pitch.

I once ate 50 Blazin' wings at Buffalo Wild Wings during a drunken eating contest amongst friends (both pride and money were involved, and I'm not one to shy away from any eating challege). My entire face went numb after the first dozen wings or so and I kept missing my mouth and smearing sauce on my lips, nose, and cheeks. The pain I experienced in my bowels early the following morning was so great that I assumed the fetal position and rocked back and forth for approximately 4 straight hours.

I'm the greatest chat moderator in the known universe.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2064.msg23146#msg23146 date=1289363935]I'm the best chat moderator in the known universe.
                          [/quote]

Debatable

Comment

[quote author=Oobers link=topic=2064.msg23147#msg23147 date=1289364067]
                            [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2064.msg23146#msg23146 date=1289363935]I'm the best chat moderator in the known universe.
                            [/quote]

Debatable
                            [/quote]

Not debatable; this is a thread wherein only statements of fact are allowed. Sorry.

:dirtybird:

Comment

Jefe is the worst chat moderator within at least a 10-state radius

Comment

Working...
                              X