New Movie Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie Friday

Would there be interest here for me to post every Friday the new releases and a short synopsis about each with trailer links and what not?

Re: New Movie Friday

If it's not a pain in the ass for you, I'd enjoy it.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2057.msg22967#msg22967 date=1289325990]
      Would there be interest here for me to post every Friday the new releases and a short synopsis about each with trailer links and what not?
      [/quote]

Hells-to-the-yeah! Culture us.

Comment

I'd dig it. Could you also accompany it with a ratings system based on the presumtive opinions of a panel of Tannoudji, an()maly, Qwilty and thedeerhunter?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=2057.msg22983#msg22983 date=1289326715]
          I'd dig it. Could you also accompany it with a ratings system based on the presumtive opinions of a panel of Tannoudji, an()maly, Qwilty and thedeerhunter?
          [/quote]

Sure, the scale will go from 0 to .001

Comment

Skyline.............................. Go!

Comment

FF24 take on Skyline: Has big upside (Cloverfield like) but could fail miserably. I REALLY REALLY want to see it and am kicking myself for not going to the pre-screening a few weeks ago.

Comment

Anything to get your avatar on more pages.

Comment

Skyline looks like a film that tries to outdo Bay, Emmerich, Bruckheimer, et. al. in one alien clusterfuck. And, seriously, who doesn't want to see a huge alien clusterfuck?

Comment

From what I read it was totally financed by the directors and shot all at their condoplex. Pretty impressive actually.

Comment

[/quote]

I have interest in this.

Comment

[quote author=OtisLivingston link=topic=2057.msg23010#msg23010 date=1289329176]
                        [/quote]

I have interest in this.
                        [/quote]
                        +1

Comment

[img width=600 height=540]http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2010/11/06/ku_fbc_col_24_t640.jpg[/img]

Turner Gill would celebrate this idea.

Comment

Working...
                          X