In this thread we declare love for food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In this thread we declare love for food

[img width=450 height=600]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5kM8AWE0GaI/THHtHjlu3rI/AAAAAAAADOY/I1uIAm2MMko/s1600/IMG_1841.JPG[/img]

Re: In this thread we declare love for food

Are those new? Never seen em....

I love the peppercorn ranch and garden salsa

Comment

Fairly new. They are at all teh Subways.

Comment

That's the first time I've seen that variety. Looks damn tasty, but it has to be tasty to beat the king of all Sun Chips, the Garden Salsa.

Also, these chips are better.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=2035.msg22644#msg22644 date=1289238174]

[/quote]

The Peppercorn Ranch might be one of the best chips ever.

Comment

[/quote]

Sadly, I've not had either of these. Sounds like I need to. I like the Harvest Cheddar.

But I fuckin' HATE those GD biodegradeable bags. My 15 year old cocker is deaf as all get out and even he can hear me open the bag from the other side of the friggin' house.

Comment

[quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2035.msg22711#msg22711 date=1289249350]

[/quote]

Sadly, I've not had either of these. Sounds like I need to. I like the Harvest Cheddar.

But I fuckin' HATE those GD biodegradeable bags. My 15 year old cocker is deaf as all get out and even he can hear me open the bag from the other side of the friggin' house.
              [/quote]

I heard they were getting rid of the biodegradeable bags, because they were too noisey. Seriously.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=2035.msg22712#msg22712 date=1289249429]
                [quote author=thedeerehunter link=topic=2035.msg22711#msg22711 date=1289249350]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I heard they were getting rid of the biodegradeable bags, because they were too noisey. Seriously.
                [/quote]

WTF? How can a bag of chips be too loud? Were the fatties sad because they could no longer hear themselves getting fatter?

Comment

Simply delicious.

Comment

Kettle chips =

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=2035.msg22724#msg22724 date=1289250470]

Simply delicious.
                      [/quote]

You can throw just about any of the flavors of Kettle Chips in here and be good to go. I like the Jalepeno but can never find them.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=2035.msg22729#msg22729 date=1289251227]

Simply delicious.
                        [/quote]

You can throw just about any of the flavors of Kettle Chips in here and be good to go. I like the Jalepeno but can never find them.
                        [/quote]

Honey Dijon is awesome

Comment

Comment

Simply delicious.
                            [/quote]

Yeah, those are really good. The Salt & Pepper are probably my favorite of that brand. The Buffalo Bleu is also the shit.

Comment

[quote author=KingofCarrotFlowers link=topic=2035.msg22739#msg22739 date=1289252026]

Simply delicious.
                              [/quote]

Yeah, those are really good. The Salt & Pepper are probably my favorite of that brand. The Buffalo Bleu is also the shit.
                              [/quote]

I'll go Sea Salt & Vinegar.

Comment

Working...
                              X