The Ambien is here. Shall I begin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ambien is here. Shall I begin?

I'm alone on this board like the only living boy in new york. buoy. whatev. Hear the rain as I do, chubby, stabby rain. A rain that can make a baby weep and a dog go running down into the deathly quiet coal mine. Time to go inside the bar, where it's warm and dry. Everybody's gonna have to keep careful and watch their step. Rain is when eels and manta rays get slippy. They slide to and fro wonderin where their buddy JeffHoops is at and how much longer is happy hour gonna last? Babies gon need somekind of entertainment. Clowns may do, but often the children demand a hobo or derelict that they may have their needs met by those unfortunate subhumans, their insides of their bodies and minds being just enough to react to the prickly instruments and searing points of heat. Then tomorrow, before the picnic, comes the ceremony of the Great Separation where the boys take turn with bolt cutters. It's festive, to say the least.

Re: The Ambien is here. Shall I begin?

Do go on.

Comment

Gravy on Ambien reminds me of letters from Ignatius J Reilly to Myrna. :thumbsup

Comment

[quote author=gravyshanks link=topic=2025.msg22570#msg22570 date=1289217135]
        I'm alone on this board like the only living boy in new york. buoy. whatev. Hear the rain as I do, chubby, stabby rain. A rain that can make a baby weep and a dog go running down into the deathly quiet coal mine. Time to go inside the bar, where it's warm and dry. Everybody's gonna have to keep careful and watch their step. Rain is when eels and manta rays get slippy. They slide to and fro wonderin where their buddy JeffHoops is at and how much longer is happy hour gonna last? Babies gon need somekind of entertainment. Clowns may do, but often the children demand a hobo or derelict that they may have their needs met by those unfortunate subhumans, their insides of their bodies and minds being just enough to react to the prickly instruments and searing points of heat. Then tomorrow, before the picnic, comes the ceremony of the Great Separation where the boys take turn with bolt cutters. It's festive, to say the least.
        [/quote]

James Joyce would be proud. The Oread crew are the babies and the hobo getting the bolt cutters is Tanny. Excellent work.

Comment

this is a terrible example.

how long does Valium last before it goes bad? chemhawk?

Comment

Working...
          X