To the powers that be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the powers that be

Please delete my account. IT has been made clear to me several times that I am not welcome here on this board. I would do this myself without and pomp and circumstance, but I do not have the option to do so in my profile.

Thank you and G_d bless.

Re: To the powers that be

No.

Comment

why can't you just merge tanny and chingon? It's all that is right in the world. That little wanna be mexican wierd Al Yankovich needs to be heard.

Comment

This is Hell Tannoudji I'm sorry. It's the place where no matter how horrible you are you still won't get banned. Drink up because it's a beautiful night bitch.

Comment

It's much more fun to make fun of the kid BEFORE he starts crying.

Comment

[quote author=Jayhawker link=topic=1993.msg22163#msg22163 date=1289019931]
            No.
            [/quote]

:piitb:

Comment

[quote author=KVN638 link=topic=1993.msg22165#msg22165 date=1289020027]
              why can't you just merge tanny and chingon? It's all that is right in the world. That little wanna be mexican wierd Al Yankovich needs to be heard.
              [/quote]
              weird post, I honestly have no idea what billyheisman has been telling you, but your post simply hurts.

Comment

bhahahaha.

Comment

to lazy to do it yourself?

Comment

I think we removed the option to delete an account after Shay deleted his.

Comment

I guess I don't understand the reason behind deleting your account

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1993.msg22489#msg22489 date=1289152551]
                        [/quote]

I think it should be deleted so someone can make a sock called Tannoudji.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1993.msg22495#msg22495 date=1289156143]
                          [/quote]

[/quote]

I thought somebody ALREADY had a sock called Tannoudji...

Comment

[quote author=TheSinisterUrge link=topic=1993.msg22553#msg22553 date=1289183496]
                            [quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1993.msg22495#msg22495 date=1289156143]
                            [/quote]

[/quote]

I thought somebody ALREADY had a sock called Tannoudji...
                            [/quote]

People are dicks and people leave.

Comment

"Delete my account" = attention whore.

just stop posting.

Comment

Working...
                              X