X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE MCRIB IS BACK

Find One

Re: THE MCRIB IS BACK

I don't know what is more sad-- the fact that someone took the time to set up a McRib locator map, or the fact that people actually participate in spotting McRibs for the map.

Comment

Crushed one Wednesday. It was solid. [img width=360 height=600]http://tapa.tk/mu/46026278-26e3-9542.jpg[/img]

Mine had about twice the normal amount of onions, but good.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1979.msg21954#msg21954 date=1288972029]
        I don't know what is more sad-- the fact that someone took the time to set up a McRib locator map, or the fact that people actually participate in spotting McRibs for the map.
        [/quote]

I think it's awesome that he set up a "buy me a mcrib" link..wonder if anyone donates

Comment

[quote author=blackPHOGmoan link=topic=1979.msg21955#msg21955 date=1288972047]
          Crushed one Wednesday. It was solid. [img width=360 height=600]http://tapa.tk/mu/46026278-26e3-9542.jpg[/img]

Mine had about twice the normal amount of onions, but good.
          [/quote]

it's odd that you took a pic of your mcrib aftermath on wednesday...for a thread that was started on friday

Comment

I had two today at lunch and feel awful. Going in I was giddy with excitement, like a child hunting Easter eggs or snakes during Wacking Day. A McRib is essentially a pork chop blended with filler, fat and unnamed parks to form a railroad track shaped cutlet which is served with onion, pickles and bbq sauce on a roll. It wasn't the best thing in the world, but I ate both of them and only slightly regret it.

Comment

it's one of the finest cuts of processed meats.
              [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1979.msg21998#msg21998 date=1288980460]
              I had two today at lunch and feel awful. Going in I was giddy with excitement, like a child hunting Easter eggs or snakes during Wacking Day. A McRib is essentially a pork chop blended with filler, fat and unnamed parks to form a railroad track shaped cutlet which is served with onion, pickles and bbq sauce on a roll. It wasn't the best thing in the world, but I ate both of them and only slightly regret it.
              [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1979.msg21952#msg21952 date=1288971869]
                Find One
                [/quote]

I get my mcrib with a bit of mayo, extra pickle, and ask them to drip a lot of the sauce off

Comment

I don't understand why they promote this as part of their "holiday" menu. I can understand the egg nog shake but what does the McRib have to do with Christmas? Is it because it's the gift that keeps on giving?

(and, btw, you all can have your craptastic McRibs....I'll take the egg nog shake)

Comment

[quote author=sweaterbydarwin link=topic=1979.msg22010#msg22010 date=1288982280]
                    it's one of the finest molds of processed meats.
                    [quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1979.msg21998#msg21998 date=1288980460]
                    [/quote]
                    [/quote]

FYP

Comment

God. It's ripping my insides. I can feel it giving me colon cancer.

:puke:

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1979.msg22018#msg22018 date=1288982977]

[/quote]

Spangles would never do that to you.

Comment

Re: Re: THE MCRIB IS BACK

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1979.msg22018#msg22018 date=1288982977]

[/quote]

You are a giant pussy. Go back to dorsia, you're not wanted in the real world.

Comment

[quote author=TheShocker link=topic=1979.msg22021#msg22021 date=1288983398]

[/quote]

Spangles would never do that to you.
                            [/quote]

Comment

I saw the commercial for McRib earlier tonight and the sight nearly turned my esophageal tract into vomit volcano.

I took one bite of a McRib in 1992 in Arlington, Texas. I vowed on my immortal soul: never again.

Comment

Working...
                              X