X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout blocks out our URL

puts it all in *****'s along with cursewords now

Re: Scout blocks out our URL

Those guys will never learn. This is the best thing that can happen to this site. By blocking out the URL posters are just going to get more creative in trying to post it, ala EDF pics. It will be martyrdom all over again.

Comment

just photoshop pictures with the url, then send the picture via pm

change your hosting every once in a while

Comment

meh...i've got it sprinkled around out there.

Comment

So it is blocked via PM? Wow.

Comment

I use tinyurls

Comment

So much for Tom's chest puffing about free market competition.

Unless he's admitting he can't compete with wavingthewheat.com...!

Comment

He pretty much said in one thread that they were mcdonald's and we were wendy's or something to that effect

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1945.msg21870#msg21870 date=1288965143]
                  He pretty much said in one thread that they were mcdonald's and we were wendy's or something to that effect
                  [/quote]

Makes sense. I like Wendy's better.

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=1945.msg21948#msg21948 date=1288971538]
                    [/quote]

Makes sense. I like Wendy's better.
                    [/quote]

Spicy Chicken sandwich, FTW.

Comment

I think it's awesome that they consider us competition...they've been around for a decade...we've been here four fucking months

Oh well...whatever works

Comment

[/quote]

It's pretty pathetic that he considers his product of such low-grade as to be comparable to McDonald's. I'm sure he envisions his site as the major player.

Question: Does he block out the web addresses of ljworld.com, Slant.com or RockChalk.com? Or, as I suspect, it's just this one site that is the bur in his Underoos.

Comment

Great, now I'm hungry

Comment

Tom is a bitch.

He said he blocked it because we were "spamming" his site with it.

And he definitely said WtW was "competition" and he didn't want to deal with it.

Comment

[quote author=dominatindj11 link=topic=1945.msg22084#msg22084 date=1288997432]
                              Tom is a bitch.

He said he blocked it because we were "spamming" his site with it.

And he definitely said WtW was "competition" and he didn't want to deal with it.
                              [/quote]

Competition is a bitch. But it's competition that he spawned by banning creative people. He could've offered an amnesty, or a short-term suspension, to the offenders (myself included). But no, he just "showed people the door." Well, that plan -- drive out your best posters -- has proven to be a really stupid fucking idea.

sic semper tyrannis

Comment

Working...
                              X