Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Fast food items not available in the US

Sorry forgot LINK

[img width=424 height=600]http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/10/22/15/enhanced-buzz-27689-1287774111-1.jpg[/img]

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Mega Tomago gets my vote

Re: 14 Fast food items not available in the US

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1912.msg21413#msg21413 date=1288799796]
    [img width=424 height=600]http://s-ak.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/terminal01/2010/10/22/15/enhanced-buzz-27689-1287774111-1.jpg[/img]

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Mega Tomago gets my vote
    [/quote]

I woulda guessed that to be the septuple whopper.

Either way it's fuckin awesome.

Comment

Link?

Comment

Sorry, added link

Comment

I had Das Nurnberger for breakfast in Munich. It's the three little sausages that are popular (and delicious) in Franconia.

If you really like link breakfast sausages, these are about the best you can get (in Nurnberg, that is). The McDonald's version were good, not great.

I saw Cordon Bleu burger on a menus, McD or BK, but I didn't order it.

Btw, the Burger King in Marientplatz, downtown Munich, serves MILLER GENUINE DRAFT from a bottle. It's just as horrible there.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1912.msg21417#msg21417 date=1288800216]
            I had Das Nurnberger for breakfast in Munich. It's the three little sausages that are popular (and delicious) in Franconia.

If you really like link breakfast sausages, these are about the best you can get (in Nurnberg, that is). The McDonald's version were good, not great.

I saw Cordon Bleu burger on a menus, McD or BK, but I didn't order it.

Btw, the Burger King in Marientplatz, downtown Munich, serves MILLER GENUINE DRAFT from a bottle. It's just as horrible there.
            [/quote]

If you're in Munich, why would you order a MGD?

Comment

Dude....it's an import

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1912.msg21420#msg21420 date=1288800664]

[/quote]

I didn't "order an MGD." I ordered "Ein bier." McDonalds has Hofbrau at their stores. I figured it would be some random German bier, never suspecting that it would be MGD until the manager popped the bottle and began pouring it into a plastic cup.

Beer with fast food is still something America should adopt. No matter the grade of beer, it washes that salty garbage down.

Comment

Das Nurnburger may be gender neutral on paper, but it will make you all man. I'd eat that in a heartbeat.

The McArabia looks good, as does the Beef Pentagon (sans the mayo), and the Camembert Premiere sounds good (if the cheese is half decent).

The best thing about McDonalds overseas is the chili sauce they put on their chicken sandwichs. It's spicy and tangy and I would looooove to have it here.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1912.msg21423#msg21423 date=1288801248]

[/quote]

I didn't "order an MGD." I ordered "Ein bier." McDonalds has Hofbrau at their stores. I figured it would be some random German bier, never suspecting that it would be MGD until the manager popped the bottle and began pouring it into a plastic cup.

Beer with fast food is still something America should adopt. No matter the grade of beer, it washes that salty garbage down.
                    [/quote]

The McDonalds on Hohenzollerrenplatz in Munich refused to serve us 'ein Bier' repeatedly, even though it was on the menu. My friend was really upset he couldn't get a McBier, but that was easily solved by walking to the gas station for a beer or three.

I'd live in Munich if I could justify it.

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1912.msg21421#msg21421 date=1288801038]
                      Dude....it's an import
                      [/quote]

I LOLed.

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a rhetorical question.

Comment

I want the doner kebab with frites. From the streets of Europe to my drunken stupor down Mass St.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1912.msg21443#msg21443 date=1288802573]

The McDonalds on Hohenzollerrenplatz in Munich refused to serve us 'ein Bier' repeatedly, even though it was on the menu. My friend was really upset he couldn't get a McBier, but that was easily solved by walking to the gas station for a beer or three.

I'd live in Munich if I could justify it.
                            [/quote]

What's up with that? Were you outrageously drunk or did one of you appear to be under age 14?

I'm content with one month a year in Munich. I've now got five different friends who let me stay with them, so I get to see many different neighborhoods. Tough to find a good job there even if you're fluent. But it's a city geared to having fun.

Comment

[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1912.msg21445#msg21445 date=1288802756]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It was a rhetorical question.
                              [/quote]

Is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X