Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Birth Control

I'm in the HELL YES group

modify-->for the women voting...this is assuming you're in a relationship with someone...not going home with some dude from the bar

Re: Male Birth Control

HELL YES.

I get tired of my wife bitching about taking it.

Comment

HELL YES. :nod:

If it were a pill, I'd take it. If it were some sort of surgery, probably not. I think most guys would agree that the pulling out technique is risky, even if your lady is on the pill. Having both parties take a 99% effective pill would ease my mind enough to just enjoy the ride.

Comment

I think it would lead to a rapid spread of STDs in the first few years, as all men would suddenly become bareback commandos.

But yeah, scientists have been promising they could come up with a Male Pill that would kill or neutralize sperm for about 25 years. It never seems to become reality.

I blame Protist.

Comment

^^^^

Agreed...pulling out is not only risky...it's about as anti-climactic as it gets...well...unless you can sell the "blowie finish" (I haven't been too successful with that)...either way...as of now, the lady and I use two forms...the one I use diminishes my fun

I can't believe they haven't capitalized on this yet

Comment

Hoopo,

I also agree with the STD portion of that...however, personally, I don't really do one-night stands so I usually have a good idea of whether or not the chick I'm with is clean or not

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1911.msg21401#msg21401 date=1288798483]
              ^^^^

Agreed...pulling out is not only risky...it's about as anti-climactic as it gets...well...unless you can sell the "blowie finish" (I haven't been too successful with that)...either way...as of now, the lady and I use two forms...the one I use diminishes my fun
              I can't believe they haven't capitalized on this yet
              [/quote]

Hers too. Girls dislike their feel, as well.

Comment

Hell No.

Do you really think I would trust a dude to remember to take a pill that keeps me from getting knocked up? Ummm, no thanks.

Comment

and you think we trust women to do it?

if there was a pill I could take to keep from knocking chicks up I'd take it twice a day...and I'm not saying that women should stop either

It should be a dual attack

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1911.msg21436#msg21436 date=1288801836]
                    Hell No.

Do you really think I would trust a dude to remember to take a pill that keeps me from getting knocked up? Ummm, no thanks.

[/quote]

So did you vote "That's a woman's job"?

I did. It's her body.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1911.msg21439#msg21439 date=1288802015]
                      [quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1911.msg21436#msg21436 date=1288801836]
                      Hell No.

[/quote]

So did you vote "That's a woman's job"?

I did. It's her body.
                      [/quote]

But its you who is financially obligated for 18 years if something goes wrong.

Assuming $500 a month child support 12 months a year for 18 years, that is $108,000.00. If you weren't planning on kids you could surely find another way to spend 100k can't you ? Btw, my figures could be low depending on your income.

Comment

Hell No.

[/quote]

It's presumed that this would be someone you're in a relationship with and that both parties are somewhat intelligent. I don't think anyone with brains would stop using STD protection on rando's or want to get the girlfriend preggers.

Comment

^^^^

Yes, sorry...that should have been an assumption...I wouldn't ever consider going bareback with a rando....EVER...not even drunk

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1911.msg21449#msg21449 date=1288802844]
                            ^^^^

Yes, sorry...that should have been an assumption...I wouldn't ever consider going bareback with a rando....EVER...not even drunk
                            [/quote]

I've considered it, and done it. I mean, when am I going to be in Haiti again?

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1911.msg21449#msg21449 date=1288802844]
                              ^^^^

[/quote]

Sex happens. Sometimes you just can't say "Let me run to the 7/11." And this is from a person who has stashes of condoms in wallet, car, office desk, every backpack/luggage, and probably every room in the house. Sometimes you're just there and it's happening and, well, fuck it.

Comment

Working...
                              X