Funny nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny nicknames

There was a kid in our HS that was fairly popular.....but his nickname was "Mud"...apparently cause he was dirty and just laid around

Re: Funny nicknames

[img width=600 height=489]http://www.all-creatures.org/recipes/images/i-brazilnuts.jpg[/img]

Comment

All of my friends called me "Maxi-Pad" through most of elementary and middle school.

Comment

My nickname in elementary school was "bathrooms"

considering my last name

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1898.msg21183#msg21183 date=1288726848]
          My nickname in elementary school was "bathrooms"

considering my last name
          [/quote]

I like that nickname for you-- pretty funny actually.

Comment

I have a friend that everyone calls turtle, but he really does look like a turtle.

Comment

I'll probably regret this --- when I was living in Corbin I somehow got the nickname "meatball". I don't even remember how except that we were drunk and it had something to do with my friend's Italian grandma bringing us homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Seriously....worst nickname EVAR for an 18-year-old girl (with the exception of whore, slut, etc). It stuck all thru college and my sorority sisters still call me that to this day. They're funny like that.

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1898.msg21205#msg21205 date=1288731363]
                I'll probably regret this --- when I was living in Corbin I somehow got the nickname "meatball". I don't even remember how except that we were drunk and it had something to do with my friend's Italian grandma bringing us homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Seriously....worst nickname EVAR for an 18-year-old girl (with the exception of whore, slut, etc). It stuck all thru college and my sorority sisters still call me that to this day. They're funny like that.
                [/quote]

Sorority sister: 'Hey, meatball'

S&B&M: . o O (Must... lose... weight...)

Comment

My nickname from about seventh grade on was "Sundial". During baseball practice, our coach was timing us running from home to first and after I completed my run, he shouted, "Jesus Illinijhawk, you're so damn slow I could time you with a God-Damn sundial!!!! (this was before coaches had to be politically correct) It stuck and I've got friends back home that still call me Sundial, some 25-30 years later.

In college, during my Freshman year when I was a pledge, some dude was giving me "constructive criticism" during a bonding moment and started calling me "Meat" during his tirade (the name Costner's character in Bull Durham calls Nuke LaLoosh). It stuck as well, though mostly just within the fraternity.

Comment

All through high school I was DomeDogg.

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1898.msg21182#msg21182 date=1288726816]
                      All of my friends called me "Maxi-Pad" through most of elementary and middle school.
                      [/quote]
                      And so will I, maxi pad

Comment

[quote author=qwertyu123 link=topic=1898.msg21224#msg21224 date=1288735975]
                        [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1898.msg21182#msg21182 date=1288726816]
                        [/quote]
                        And so will I, maxi pad
                        [/quote]

Goddammit. :facepalm

Comment

Some friends called me sacker- I worked at a grocery store...not very creative.

Comment

"tulsa"

my wife used to work in an office where everyone called this one chick "tulsa." the chick LOVED the nickname (as she considered herself a country girl hottie from oklahoma)....but my wife soon realized the chick was the office whore.

later, when my wife asked where the name came from, someone explained, "spell it backwards."

Comment

Working...
                            X