Clear All

• Voting

I'm not.

Suck it.

Re: Voting

Vote or die.

Comment

[quote author=filmfanatic24 link=topic=1888.msg21001#msg21001 date=1288708140]
      I'm not.

Suck it.
      [/quote]

Same here. Didn't register for the first time ever. Without cable or radio to bombard me with political messages, I never really felt the pressure to register.

Comment

I think I was supposed to register absentee in TX. I'm sure the deadline has passed. Oh well. I'll go around urging people not to vote for candidates who are stupid today.

Comment

[quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1888.msg21004#msg21004 date=1288708281]
          I think I was supposed to register absentee in TX. I'm sure the deadline has passed. Oh well. I'll go around urging people not to vote for candidates who are stupid today.
          [/quote]

... but you repeat yourself.

Comment

[quote author=RandytheHelpfulPineapple link=topic=1888.msg21005#msg21005 date=1288708412]
            [quote author=The42FootLongSchlong link=topic=1888.msg21004#msg21004 date=1288708281]
            [/quote]

... but you repeat yourself.
            [/quote]

That was code for me telling people not to vote

Comment

I voted.

Comment

I'm an American, so I will vote. All you other commie bastards can suck it.

Comment

[quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=1888.msg21014#msg21014 date=1288709414]
                  I'm an American, so I voted. All you other commie bastards can suck it.
                  [/quote]

Comment

My straight line Republican ticket (first time ever) was a big fuck you to Obama the dems and their shitty policies. For the fist time in my life I was pumped up to vote. Felt great leaving. I can't wait for the carnage tonight.

I, personally, have never been this energized politically. I also have never had this strong of negative feelings about any sitting President. He, Pelosi and Reid cramming that massive health care bill down the US throat against Americans overwhelming opposition was arrogant and disgusting. I have been waiting for this day for sometime.

Also, my voting place was steady but not over crowded. Electronic touch screens simply couldn't be easier to use.

Comment

Anyway, don't vote because you're validating the stupid. DON'T VALIDATE THE STUPID. :runaway:

Comment

[quote author=WolfShirtSophomore link=topic=1888.msg21015#msg21015 date=1288709476]
                        [quote author=Hawker007 link=topic=1888.msg21014#msg21014 date=1288709414]
                        I'm an American, so I voted. All you other commie bastards can suck it.
                        [/quote]
                        [/quote]

Comment

Yeah, fuck it. My Congressman is Bill Posey, the asshole who intro'd the "birther" bill in the U.S. House. Even though he sickens me, he's almost guaranteed reelection because my district is "solid Republican."

In the Senate race, I've got a choice between Charlie Crist and Kendrick Meek. Both will lose to this Marco Rubio character.

In the governor's race, there's the wonkish loser, Alex Sink versus the charismatic charlatan of Columbia HCA health care (fraud), Rick Scott.

Fuck. Them. All.

Comment

Take this shit to the politics board.

WtW may be the angriest poster on the internet. :gun:

Comment

Hmmm did you happen to read the post directly above yours? Hoopo, I share your anger.[quote author=Jhawk2001 link=topic=1888.msg21059#msg21059 date=1288712606]
                              WtW may be the angriest poster on the internet. :gun:
                              [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                              X