Clear All

• Friends

with benefits... how awesome is that?

Re: Friends

Meh...she's gonna get attached dude

hit+quit=win

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1879.msg20883#msg20883 date=1288661102]

hit+quit=win
      [/quote]

Or HE will get attached. Some dudes get attached. :jerkoff:

Comment

well...he's clearly in it for the easy puss

plus, we all know that he has no soul

therefore...I assume she'll be the attached one

Comment

[quote author=SnackMantis link=topic=1879.msg20885#msg20885 date=1288661379]
          [quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1879.msg20883#msg20883 date=1288661102]

hit+quit=win
          [/quote]

Or HE will get attached. Some dudes get attached. :jerkoff:
          [/quote]

I have attachment issues, so no, I won't get attached, but I did eat at the vag tonight. Good times.

Comment

Friends with benefits was the shit. The problem, as stated, is that someone will catch feelings. But frankly, be a GD man and deal with it before it gets to that point.

I had a FWB in college that I used to bone a few times a week and I could tell that she maybe thought there could be something real with us. I flat-out told her what was up and pretty much ended the "benefits" part of the FWB. She's actually still a good friend.

Comment

^^^

Pretty sure most of us have one or two of those...one took it a lot worse than the other and we didn't speak for a couple years....she tried to hook up with me again after she got married, but I had a much better excuse to get out of that situation

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about the hit TV show but instead I find this garbage. Color me extremely disappointed.

Comment

Luckily all my years in Lawrence left me with a few in the area. That's always a nice side benefit of visiting home. No attachments. Just some fun times and some relaxed sex. It's sometimes awkward when they have boyfriends to navigate.

That's right Lawrence guys. I'm fucking your girlfriends.

See you in three weeks.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1879.msg21062#msg21062 date=1288712729]
                    Luckily all my years in Lawrence left me with a few in the area. That's always a nice side benefit of visiting home. No attachments. Just some fun times and some relaxed sex. It's sometimes awkward when they have boyfriends to navigate.

See you in three weeks.
                    [/quote]

:rolling:

Why weren't you this funny on TOS?

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1879.msg21062#msg21062 date=1288712729]

See you in three weeks.
                      [/quote]

Oh yeah? I'm fucking your friends with benefits. Not that you'd care or anything; just thought I'd let you know out of common courtesy that it might be like driving a Mini Cooper through the Lincoln Tunnel now.

Comment

I bet hoopo's friends have that mega-bush

I just have that feeling

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1879.msg21143#msg21143 date=1288720492]
                          I bet hoopo's friends have that mega-bush

I just have that feeling
                          [/quote]

One of them has a bush that is like straw. STRAW, I tell you. She's Lithuanian (Latvian? Estonian?) extraction or somesuch. It's like animal hair almost.

I got no problem with hirsute chicks (see: Europe).

Comment

[quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1879.msg21141#msg21141 date=1288720375]

Oh yeah? I'm fucking your friends with benefits. Not that you'd care or anything; just thought I'd let you know out of common courtesy that it might be like driving a Mini Cooper through the Lincoln Tunnel now.
                            [/quote]

Did you just compare your manhood to a mini-Cooper?

As for the girls, enjoy them. Everybody else does.

Comment

[quote author=Hoopo link=topic=1879.msg21146#msg21146 date=1288720860]
                              [quote author=ElJefe58 link=topic=1879.msg21141#msg21141 date=1288720375]

[/quote]

Did you just compare your manhood to a mini-Cooper?

As for the girls, enjoy them. Everybody else does.
                              [/quote]

Hmmmm, yeah...

I should've said a Hummer limo or something to be more accurate. :jerkoff:

Comment

Working...
                              X