Why is everyone always in chat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone always in chat?

WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER BOARDS????????????????

Re: Why is everyone always in chat?

I like to do both

<-------but I think I post too much

Comment

[quote author=Joe Norris link=topic=1871.msg20755#msg20755 date=1288645720]
      I like to do both[/quote]

That's what she said.

Comment

I've been asked to refrain from chat by the great billyheisman. I will first confer with his mom, then make my decision as to whether I should concede.

Comment

[quote author=enfuego link=topic=1871.msg20795#msg20795 date=1288648784]
          I've been asked to refrain from chat by the great billyheisman. I will first confer with his mom, then make my decision as to whether I should concede.
          [/quote]

Chat is our "Rick's Café Américain". It's open to all. But watch your back at all times.

Comment

[/quote]

Fuegs, BbSB was in the middle of an EPIC chat and you were asked to leave in order to keep it going.
            You were gracious enough to do that and thank you.
            You're welcome there anytime, just awkward last night.

Comment

[quote author=Geezer link=topic=1871.msg20850#msg20850 date=1288655639]
              [/quote]

Fuegs, BbSB was in the middle of an EPIC chat and you were asked to leave in order to keep it going.
              [/quote]

Fuegs was in chat last night?

Comment

[quote author=samandbendrivemetodrink link=topic=1871.msg20851#msg20851 date=1288655871]
                [quote author=Geezer link=topic=1871.msg20850#msg20850 date=1288655639]
                [/quote]

[/quote]

Naked and in full dong.

I just got back from the pub and was about to hit the sheets and didn't understand one thing going on, so it was no big deal for me to log out. Just giving billyheisman credit, because he's a douche.

Fuegs was in chat last night?
                [/quote]

Comment

I just log in for the pr0n.

Comment

I'm never in chat.

Comment

Cock tease.

Comment